Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hebephilia

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian View Post
    random shit, if 17 is ok, why not 10/the mentally retarded, etc "
    So since you're randomly nitpicking random shit in my posts without saying anything of value whatsoever, I'm assuming you disagree with me. Sounds like you think wanting to have sex with 10 year olds is OK.

-

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphi
    I'm asking WHY you would want to do that despite the fact that he's/she's mentally a child. I'm not asking why you DID do that. I'm asking WHY you would want to.
    "What's wrong with having sex with people of lesser mental maturity?"
    Last edited by Sapphire; Sun, 07-17-2011 at 01:11 PM.
    "Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel

Did you even read any of his posts? Buff never mentioned anything about 17 year olds, we adressed pretty much every off tangent thing you presented, but you still want to make this about having sex with 10 year olds for some reason; that is not hebephilia, regardless of how you feel about it.
    -----------------

Okay, 11. Makes no difference to my point.

In general I really don't give a shit about underage sex, I think it's been blown out of proportion by social-political pressures. I mean, I don't give a shit about these teachers having sex with their students for example. For all intents and purposes, these students are living the dream. I had a some hot teachers in my school, and would have surely would've loved to have had sex with them.

But the other side of it is that the greater good is to protect the children first and foremost, so a line has to be drawn arbitrarily somewhere, particularly when young people are easier to manipulate.

In all, I don't give a shit about age difference in people having a consensual sexual relationship.

But when you compare it with people in college of legal age for example, it's clear that even at that age people don't have the maturity to make the right choices, yet it's legal for them to have sex as they see fit regardless of consequences. Which is in part why I can't give that much credence to the idea of teenagers having sex incapable of making a decision for themselves about wanting to have sex or not with a particular person.

I just prefer to see things in a case to case basis before judging based on generalizations. What about the low self-esteemed teacher that gets seduced by a student to get a better grade? Who's in the wrong here? What about that hot teacher you fantasize about and have a crush on them, and then you make a move on them and they can't resist you? Who's really in the wrong there and who's the person getting harmed? Regardless of age, people are susceptible to manipulation and bad choices.

Important clarification abuse, rape, and consensual sex are not the same thing. Social-political pressures have tried to make the synonymous to one another, but they aren't.

Also, Doug Hutchinson. Weird, strange, but I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. In all, I just don't give a shit.

Anyways, this content is quite borderline, depending on how the discussion continues I might be forced to lock it so think carefully about what you're posting. I don't have time to read the whole thread at the moment, but you guys have been warned.
    Last edited by Munsu; Sun, 07-17-2011 at 02:49 PM.

I think it's fair to say /thread? I have nothing more to add.
    That aside, I don't see what in the rules say we can't discuss this sort of "social taboo". Especially seeing how 99% of the posters here have no interest in hebephilia.
    -----------------

Who said anything about rules against discussion of social taboos? I just don't want someone like say you to come and mention, "I just fucked a 12 year old, how great I am" for example.

Thanks.

Oh ok, right.
    -----------------

Quote Originally Posted by Munsu View Post
    Who said anything about rules against discussion of social taboos? I just don't want someone like say you to come and mention, "I just fucked a 12 year old, how great I am" for example.

Thanks.
    LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOLOLOLOL

Edit: To add something useful to this post, if it's technically legal to have sex with a 12 year old in the posters county, is it still a delete worthy post?

Hmm, I would say so considering that this is a site hosted in the US if not mistaken, morality/ethics aside. I don't know to tell the truth. But I'd rather avoid that type of discussion. Leaving it in a hypothetical scenario works better for everyone involved.

Here are my 2 cents on this. This all I remember from a documental I show on tv years ago. It basically said that evolution made the hominidid branch to be able to reproduce early because of life expectancy above all, the female ones was very low. The pregnancy is quite large (5% of childbearing age) and usually only have 1 birth at a time.

Evolution took a lot more time than reasoning did to change its procedures. Shielding in the excuse that biology somehow supports the lower of age for legal sexual acts is imho immoral. I dont think that people who approve of it would so willing to approve that 13-14 year boys violently fight each (sometimes to dead) for the alpha male position. This and many other "habits" were taken rid of thousands of years ago thanks to reasoning.

Also this isnt in anyway an argument and its just an anecdote. When I was 14 I had a romantic crush with a girl of my same age. That summer I was told by a mutual friend that spent hollidays at her town that this girl started dating a 19 year old guy (with the ussual intercourse). At the beging of the next school year I saw her and I was shocked. She changed completely, she was smoking, dressing quite seductively (what wrongly addessed here as slutty), she started skipping classes and having problems with the teachers and not talking with her previous same age female friends. Next year she left school and I was told that she was into drugs and having some problems. Luckly for her she took up studies again and graduated losing just 1 year. So my experience as an observer with this issues wasnt a nice one.
    The path of excess leads to the tower of wisdom

So Edort, if that person hadn't had sex with a 19 year old she would have not have had the rest of her problems? Seems to me that this person was simply a person that on the wrong side of tracks regardless of her sexual situation.

Seems to me like blaming sex for anyone's problems is a bit irresponsible.

"I want to pull out your slug and harvest your genetic material." :3
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Edort
    Evolution took a lot more time than reasoning did to change its procedures. Shielding in the excuse that biology somehow supports the lower of age for legal sexual acts is imho immoral. I dont think that people who approve of it would so willing to approve that 13-14 year boys violently fight each (sometimes to dead) for the alpha male position. This and many other "habits" were taken rid of thousands of years ago thanks to reasoning.
    If wer're to talk about evolution, then we have to understand where we're evolving from.

Firstly, our closest genetic relatives, the common chimpanzees and the gorillas, perfer display/intimidation over actual attacks. They also understand their own little social structures and become subordinate to the alpha male more commonly than to challenge them.

And it's not entirely genetically inherent neither. For example:

"Which brings up the question: What might another chimp -- one who had been raised differently -- make of all of this? "Moe hasn't ever been around violence," Davis is saying. During the terrible minutes of the attack she remembers catching sight of Moe. He was frozen, she says, unable to scream."

Taken from http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2301819_5.html

The idea of displaying your prowess to attract mates may be a genetic trait, but not the idea that you need to beat them to death to show it.

Regarding the "people who support this are imho immoral" part, I must say that I've never said whether this was morally right or not. Morals are something you come up with for yourself on a personal level. It's Ethics that is taken by society as a whole that should be applied to every group or individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff
    random shit, if 17 is ok, why not 10/the mentally retarded, etc "
    So since you're randomly nitpicking random shit in my posts without saying anything of value whatsoever, I'm assuming you disagree with me. Sounds like you think wanting to have sex with 10 year olds is OK.

... okay....

I don't even know what you're responding to here since there's no direct quote, nor does your paraphrasing sound like anything I've said.

If you believe I'm "nitpicking" (which I define as "finding flaws in someone's argument that is beside the main point"), then direct me to what I should be rebutting if I am to challenge your post.

PS: Before you direct me to rebutt and opinion you have stated, let me say that opinions or points are backed by data or examples to make it valid. To attack such data and examples, either for their integrity or relevance to the opinion, is to attack and question the foundations of that opinion. That's not nitpicking.

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn
    "I want to pull out your slug and harvest your genetic material." :3
    /me hands over my blood and faeces sample on a plate.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

If you believe I'm "nitpicking" (which I define as "finding flaws in someone's argument that is beside the main point"), then direct me to what I should be rebutting if I am to challenge your post.

PS: Before you direct me to rebutt and opinion you have stated, let me say that opinions or points are backed by data or examples to make it valid. To attack such data and examples, either for their integrity or relevance to the opinion, is to attack and question the foundations of that opinion. That's not nitpicking.
    The point is you're nitpicking about random shit in response to the fact that having sex with 10 year olds/little kids is wrong, while at the same time saying nothing of value, then saying, "why not have sex with people of lesser mental maturity?". Once it gets to that point I can't say I think arguing with you is worth it.

I'm not about to get into a tangential argument about why you shouldn't have sex with children. The very fact that you're arguing against that speaks volumes.
    Last edited by Sapphire; Mon, 07-18-2011 at 10:22 AM.

The point is you're nitpicking about random shit in response to the fact that having sex with 10 year olds/little kids is wrong, while at the same time saying nothing of value, then saying, "why not have sex with people of lesser mental maturity?". Once it gets to that point I can't say I think arguing with you is worth it.
    If you read my post, I was replying to your question "Someone tell me why you would want to have sex with a kid".

I then listed a whole lot of things which have no real reason other just pure personal preference. Then you insisted that I didn't write anything of substance about telling you why someone would like it.

I then told you I didn't know how to put it, so then reversed it and asked why you wouldn't like it, and see if you could extrapolate on that. So far, you've come up with "They're kids, so it's a no no."

And if you really insist that my replies were "nothing of value", I'd ask you to back claim up.

You'll just have to take my word for it. Getting pulled into an argument of trying to convince you why having sex with children is wrong doesn't seem like an appropriate investment of my time.
    -
    PS : I may come back and officially argue against this at a later point in time, though. Admittedly the topic is a bit too icky for me at the moment.
    Last edited by Sapphire; Sun, 07-24-2011 at 06:10 PM.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post
    You'll just have to take my word for it. Getting pulled into an argument of trying to convince you why having sex with children is wrong doesn't seem like an appropriate investment of my time.
    I've been in England for 3 weeks, so I missed this entire thread. Now that I read through it, the above covers my sentiments.

If you don't understand basic concepts like consent and coercion, then you're as childish and immature as the 10 year old you're fucking and not worth arguing with.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Quote Originally Posted by Xan
    If you don't understand basic concepts like consent and coercion, then you're as childish and immature as the 10 year old you're fucking and not worth arguing with.
    At what point did we say or show that we didn't understand those two concepts?

In agreement with the above (Xan and Sapph's post, thanx Buff), let me elaborate.

2 points;

-As soon as girls start menstruating, they are able to conceive. That's a fact from a pure biological point.

-Today's society have taught us general ethics as to, as adults, not have sex with minors to provide them with enough time to grow mentally and physically.

Adults with a sexual preference for minors have a mental illness that stems from an incompetence to understand/apply society's ethics. Some are born with this, some develop this. Today's ethics are different from those of a century ago and those to the century before that, etc. but we are constantly evolving and moving towards improvement as a society.

Some find it arousing to have sex with a partner of less mental maturity (to a certain extent) while others prefer them more mature. It's a preference.
    Alternately; pedo-, hebe- and ephebophilia are all considered psychological disorders in my book, although wiki states this only about pedophilia, oddly enough. With that moral-based statement, yes, by our ethical standards and my moral grounds you are indeed a freaking retard to want to have sex with under aged kids (with a minimum of 2 years younger than you). For me, the same goes for homophiles (excluding girls, for pure sexual purposes ), but at least they have their maturity.

Yet next to all that loathe and disgust, I'm forced to accept them and thus I respect them in such a manner that they're humans too and that we all have our issues we need help/to deal with.

That said, I understand both Sapph's icky attitude and Buff's scientific reasoning, but this topic for me ends here. Unlike Terracosmo's flippant, -of yore-, bisexual adventures, this tends to get a bit too serious.

What's wrong is wrong for a reason. Get with it or follow consequences.
    Last edited by Killa-Eyez; Thu, 08-04-2011 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Buff's post in between messed me up

Now... we can click as warriors... button to button, it is the basis of all internet.
    Only a fool trusts his life to a virus.