Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One Piece Chapter 632

One Piece Chapter 632

[MangaStream & Binktopia] One Piece c.632: SendSpace | MediaFire | Online Viewing

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Did i read that right? Madam Shirley is Arlong`s brother?
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    Did i read that right? Madam Shirley is Arlong`s brother?
    Maybe there was a translation error earlier that is fixed now.

Hodie (to Shirley): I'm different from your older brother. When I was a kid.. Your brother Arlong was admired by all of us in Fishman District

So Arlong is the brother, not Shirley.

Blog Entries
    Wtf, Oda's dying?

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Wtf, Oda's dying?
    Well apparently they expect OP to be back in issue #34 so i hope not...

Quote Originally Posted by Splash! View Post
    Maybe there was a translation error earlier that is fixed now.

Hodie (to Shirley): I'm different from your older brother. When I was a kid.. Your brother Arlong was admired by all of us in Fishman District

So Arlong is the brother, not Shirley.
    Well... yeah, her brother Arlong, that makes Shirley Arlong`s brother.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Well... yeah, her brother Arlong, that makes Shirley Arlong`s brother.
    What? She's a girl. She has a brother. Her brother is Arlong. Shirley is Arlong's sister.

Speaking of Shirley, I'm going to be angry if it turns out she did get Luffy mixed up with Vanderdecken as someone suggested a while back, and Vanderdecken destroys fishman island with the giant boat.
    Last edited by Assertn; Tue, 07-12-2011 at 02:32 PM.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    What? She's a girl. She has a brother. Her brother is Arlong. Shirley is Arlong's sister.

Speaking of Shirley, I'm going to be angry if it turns out she did get Luffy mixed up with Vanderdecken as someone suggested a while back, and Vanderdecken destroys fishman island with the giant boat.
    Oh yeah, i got the words mixed up, my english is baaaad.

Is ok, Luffy can still destroy Fishman island by deflecting the giant ship all over the city.

You fail at english Uchess

Another week without Straw Hats... and with the illness of Oda... yet more time *sigh*

What sort of illness? How was this discovered?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rockmanj View Post
    What sort of illness? How was this discovered?
    By reading the last page...

Well, I finally caught up since I left off months ago when they first met the Kraken. And I have to say this is the shittiest OP Arc that I remember reading. And to think that this arc was one of the most anticipated.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Munsu View Post
    Well, I finally caught up since I left off months ago when they first met the Kraken. And I have to say this is the shittiest OP Arc that I remember reading. And to think that this arc was one of the most anticipated.
    I think that's just it, we were all off the high of a World War and Ace's Death just to be shown a timeskip... which is always fucking awesome in its own way. Our expectations were just too high and to top it off the next presented scenario ( being underwater ) was the worst possible place to show the Straw Hat's new abilities.

May i ask exactly what part you guys didn`t liked?

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    I think that's just it, we were all off the high of a World War and Ace's Death just to be shown a timeskip... which is always fucking awesome in its own way. Our expectations were just too high and to top it off the next presented scenario ( being underwater ) was the worst possible place to show the Straw Hat's new abilities.
    My dislike of it has nothing to do with expectations, it simply adds to the injury. In all almost everything has been boring as hell.

@UChessmaster, well just about everything I haven't liked in this arc. Boring plot, boring characters, awful bad guys, and steroids? Come on.

hmmmm tbh, i find this arc to be as good as any other arc and is doing well tying everything up nicely, i eventually grew to like Queen otohime. As for the bad guys, there weren`t many ways you can bring up a competent complete team to fight the Straw Hats at this point when you consider the time skip and the fact that they beat some of the strongest fishmen about 10 years ago already.

I understand the plot was long, but the Arabasta plot was long, Water 7-CP9 was long as hell, same for Skypea, but hey, at the end of the day it was all worth it wasn`t it?

I like the arc. I think people are just butthurt to get to the part where Luffy fights someone he was never capable of beating before the timeskip.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    I like the arc. I think people are just butthurt to get to the part where [blank] fights someone he was never capable of beating before the timeskip.
    Doesn't need to be Luffy, i just want to see some ass kicking

hmmmm tbh, i find this arc to be as good as any other arc and is doing well tying everything up nicely, i eventually grew to like Queen otohime. As for the bad guys, there weren`t many ways you can bring up a competent complete team to fight the Straw Hats at this point when you consider the time skip and the fact that they beat some of the strongest fishmen about 10 years ago already.

I understand the plot was long, but the Arabasta plot was long, Water 7-CP9 was long as hell, same for Skypea, but hey, at the end of the day it was all worth it wasn`t it?
    Water 7-CP9 and Arabasta were awesome from the get go. And I find Skypea to be leagues better than this one. Of the latest arcs, this one is at the level of Thriller Park/Davy Jones or below for me so far. But that Otohime grew on you, well that says it all for me since to me she's one of the worst characters introduced in One Piece, and I hate the princess as well.

And I really don't care about a competent complete team, hell I don't care about Luffy, etc. facing weaklings as long as I find the characters interesting in some manner, I just find these characters boring in pretty much all aspects. I just haven't found much to be entertained in this arc, maybe Sanji's reactions and a bit with the flashback.

But whatever, hopefully it'll get better sooner rather than later.

Yeah worst arc so far for me too, can't wait for it to be over ... or for something actually interesting / relevant to happen