Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sex

Quote Originally Posted by Pandadice View Post
    maybe one of these days i'll get some.. Hopefully when i graduate to highschool. I hear EVERYONE is getting some in highschool ^^.
    BRB, finding a high school.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post
    aka Tell us about the 4Loko story! lol!!
    Well, it is not as painful to think about anymore, but I learned about this game called "Power Hour" and payed it using 4Loko, which I was curious about. I remember my last coherent thought that night being "man, that bassist is hot" (There was a band on the stage of the place we were with a hot female bassist). Apparently, I was so drunk and disoriented that I asked someone to help me get home, and a rather large woman apparently led me to her lair where things happened. I am not sure what exactly, but I was nevertheless very upset the next day.

My Roommate (who passed out at like 10pm...such a lightweight) got the scoop from his friends about what happened and shamed me for days on end. I think if i had a wingman or even a halfway decent person there with me, it would not have happened. I guess that happens to the best of us, but I have vetoed 4Loko from then on.

Footnote: I am not into large women at all...I prefer slim or athletic types. The "opportunist", as I shall call her was of that sort of build at all.

and yes, I do have some more horror stories, but also some amusing ones.
    Last edited by rockmanj; Sun, 07-03-2011 at 04:32 PM.

7 goddamn pages....*bookmarks for later*
    -----------------

Lol yeah. That's the NYT for you.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    I need to read this...

My girlfriend has told me that as long as I told her beforehand, and that as long as it was for the benefit of our relationship, she wouldn't mind me sleeping with other people.

It's a completely foreign and almost depressing worldview to get my head around.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by XanBcoo View Post
    I need to read this...

My girlfriend has told me that as long as I told her beforehand, and that as long as it was for the benefit of our relationship, she wouldn't mind me sleeping with other people.

It's a completely foreign and almost depressing worldview to get my head around.
    whoa whoa....

Aside from trying to understand this myself.. does she expect the same from you?

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

I need to read this...

I don't really care for that, either.
    "Leaving hell is not the same as entering it." - Tierce Japhrimel

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian View Post
    whoa whoa....

Aside from trying to understand this myself.. does she expect the same from you?
    I told her I was uncomfortable with either of us sleeping with anyone else.

After reading through the article, I understand the issue a little better. I think I'm just so heavily conditioned to a 100% monogamous relationship that it's a little offputting.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar
    I started reading that article, and stopped soon after the line where the wife said that cheating is at least a normal human thing, while taking a picture of your crotch and tweeting it is just weird. Weiner's wife is most likely somewhat pissed at Weiner for what he did, but TRULY pissed at the constant humiliation that non-stop coverage of Weiner's nether-regions brings. In fact, that probably pisses her off enough to contemplate divorce while I don't think the photos would have, by themselves. If Weiner actually cheated, she'd be TRULY pissed at what he did, enough to contemplate divorce, without additional aggravation.

The rest of the article is based on that b.s. premise surmised from his wife's b.s. opinion (I don't actually believe she feels the way she said she does), so can't buy any logic built on it.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

The Weiner story is just a point the article uses to exemplify a way of thinking that Savage has advocated for a long time.

There are plenty of couples that maintain healthy relationships are also frequently involved in threesomes or different partners.

I think if you were ever inclined to sleep with another person in the first place, openness would be beneficial to your relationship, considering the alternative would be to do it anyway and just build up deceit and resentment within the couple.

In other words, she might be hoping you'll let her sleep with other people openly as well. It could become a hurdle for you guys in the future if you deny her that
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07