Thread: One Piece Chapter 630

One Piece Chapter 630

[MangaStream & Binktopia] One Piece c.630: SendSpace | MediaFire | Online Viewing

No straw hats is no fun =/

Are this Fishmen dumber than the usual enemies?

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    I`d say just as dumb, it`s ok though, that`s part of their charm.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

So apparently Hodi is transforming now. Lol...
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

ANBU Captain
    I guess hordy will get beat much like Nightmare Gekko Moria. He will either get tapped out from being overloaded by pain and borrowed power. I love how they always do these pre-fight match ups. So fellas, match up predictions?

Sooo lame can't fight the feeling that the straw hats could defeat most of hordy's crew. And Hordy just seems soooo lame. The fact that he's crippled over in pain after just being hit once by Zoro. Honestly kind of sick of this arc let the strawhats get to the new world already.

These characters that rely on power up items are pathetic..
    can't believe zoro did such a brutal blow to him, underwater at that.

I think the arc's ok, just could be done a lot faster

You would think that irelevent of the strawhats being there, jinbei could end this whole situation in a matter of hours....

ANBU Captain
    Jinbei doesn't have a crew though. At some point he would have needed help that was better than just the princes and the people of fishmen island. This just feels so drawn out now that we know everyone has gotten exponentially better. Even usopp has made a monstrous leap imo. I'm just kinda disappointed with luffy at the moment. Gears were supposed to run his body ragged. I would have thought that with his new haki training he wouldn't have to use it as much but now it just seems like that is his first response. At thriller bark the entire crew made a comment on getting stronger to avoid luffy having to use his gear abilities a lot less often. It seems even with gear 2 the only thing that is making him hit slightly harder is the haki powerup but that seems to just be putting him at the level. I guess it is just to be expected in the new world since everyone is monstrously powerful but back in the day luffy's imagination did the trick just fine. I remember gomu gomu gems like storm, ame(rain) and hanabi(firework) to name a few of the more creative but effective ones.
    SB:
    What's your favorite gomu gomu attack?
    Last edited by toonice714; Thu, 06-30-2011 at 01:28 PM.

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Hodi's going to turn into a monster like Chopper did at Enies Lobby.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Blog Entries
    I'm pretty much done with this arc, i hope Oda moves on soon