Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naruto Chapter 544

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    So...I assume that they all have their Jinchuuriki signature moves. Like that old guy using Corrosion style and judging by Gin/Kinkaku they also have some of their Bjiuu chakra. Combining that with the Sharingan and Rinnegan you are fucked.

But lets not forget that Kabuto controls them in the end and not Madara, they could turn on him if Kabuto wants to. Since I didn't see those black metal body piercings that the real Pains had, I can assume that Madara doesn't control them. But who am I kidding? I am using logic on a series where Sharingan> All.

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Madara and Kabuto basically had to use the Jinchuuriki somehow like this at this point. (Not that I saw it coming...) Naruto just used the Yellow Flash. Without a ton of chakra to "burst" with (i.e., get bursts of speed), the new Sage of the Six Paths wouldn't have been a threat at all. Sharingan + Rinnegan is pretty ridiculous though.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by darkshadow View Post
    Uhh full chakra count? it's yin chakra was sealed in minato/death god. Naruto only has access to its yang chakra.
    Half of infinity is still infinity.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCybercoin View Post
    But lets not forget that Kabuto controls them in the end and not Madara, they could turn on him if Kabuto wants to.
    I dunno, didn't pain's six paths involve dead bodies as well? If Kabuto reanimated the jinchurriki, it doesn't seem like Madara would be able to turn them into rinnegan puppets. Maybe Madara kept the bodies from the start and never let Kabuto use them for his jutsu
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    I dunno, didn't pain's six paths involve dead bodies as well? If Kabuto reanimated the jinchurriki, it doesn't seem like Madara would be able to turn them into rinnegan puppets. Maybe Madara kept the bodies from the start and never let Kabuto use them for his jutsu
    But even if Kabuto used the technique to resurrect them, the power of the Rinnegan might be strong enough to over-come the technique. Though like someone mentioned, the black rods arent there acting as a chakra receiver.

it's not the size of your chakra, it's how you use it

kakashi does quite well with a relatively small amount

I've always had a question that I don't know if it has truly been answered clearly. What EXACTLY are the Rinnegan powers?

Quote Originally Posted by Keno View Post
    I've always had a question that I don't know if it has truly been answered clearly. What EXACTLY are the Rinnegan powers?
    http://tinyurl.com/62h5nwc

user can use all six forms of chakra nature transformation, allowing them to master any technique in a short period of time

also allows the user to use all of the six paths techniques as well as control the seventh path - who is "beyond life and death" - to use the Outer Path: Samsara of Heavenly Life Technique

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Rinnegan

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    Didn`t the "pains" also had rinnengan eyes? he either transplanted some from his room or used whatever ability Nagato used.
    ahh, okay.
    I always thought this was some kind of "rinnegan magic" - the puppets recieve the same eyes the controler has. come to think of it, this would explain it as well.