Thread: Bleach Chapter 451

Bleach Chapter 451

[MangaStream & Binktopia] Bleach c.451: SendSpace | MediaFire | Online Viewing

Poor Bleach. No one wants to make a thread for thee.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Always good to see Ichigo mercilessly get the shit beaten out of him. Alright chapter I guess.

He did it! Now he can finally save the full bring guys from having powers. Yipee! The world is saved.

is ginjo trying to laugh at Aizen? did Kubo decide to parody himself in this arc?
    or maybe it's just crap-writing for the sake of crapload of money.

I enjoyed it, they are FINALLY getting somewhere. Now, all we need is a good old fashioned slaughter to get some more emotions flowing. Maybe one of Ichigo's sisters, that would piss him off.

\Marik, I considered it, but didn't because I seemed discouraged. Next time.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills