Thread: One Piece Chapter 627

One Piece Chapter 627

[MangaStream & Binktopia] One Piece c.627: SendSpace | MediaFire | Online Viewing

No chapter next week.

Blog Entries
    Aww man, a break now that we're finally off the flashbacks?

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    lol Luffy fell asleep
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

ANBU Captain
    i wonder if that shooter was a plant by a fishman. Also i think whatever luffy's crew learns from the poneglyph will probably make them try to stop fishman island from joining the reviere. We already know that the WG doesnt want people to learn about whats on the poneglyphs. Another thing that has been bothering me is when Whitebeard took control of the island, Im sure his crew was aware of what was on the poneglyphs. Why did he make it one of his base of operations? Was it b/c it was a way to bypass Majeoria(sp) or was there actually a reason to hold it down? I forgot.

...To prevent other pirates from attacking, as fishman island was plagued by kidnappers.

who even says whitebeard could read the glyphs? robin is so wanted because she could read them, if there were multiple guys running round who could also read them she wouldnt be such a massive threat, and neither would ohara. Even if you take the stance that they still didnt want anyone to read them, how could a bunch of old guys on an island ever locate even one glyph on another island, let a lone many!