Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 539

Naruto Chapter 539

[MangaStream & Binktopia] Naruto c.539: SendSpace | MediaFire | Online Viewing

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    My guess: Neji is weak to the MS.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Quote Originally Posted by poopdeville View Post
    My guess: Neji is weak to the MS.
    Itachi and Pain were shown in the chapter, Kiba said Neji was using Byakugan all the time.

So yep, looks like Neji gonna have some fun now and a guilty conscience after.

why bother showing us the 'three' sign so many times?
    actually, I don't care.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar
    This manga has become so random and cheezy. This particular chapter reminds me of penny dreadfuls.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

With so much possibility between Itachi and Pain, Kishi goes with "make the army doubt each other" tactic? Weak.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

This chapter was a true carnival of stupid.

For fuck´s sake, the Kyuubi was explained to be a being of hatred. This chapter, however, gave me the impression that the demon fox actually ponders about Naruto´s silly words. WTF?! See, Im not opposed to enemies having a change of heart. See Vegeta in Dragon Ball or Gaara in Naruto. But the Kyuubi always was the definition of darkness, hatred, whatever bad thing. It was the absolute institution of evil. And now this presence has been shattered. Some things should be firm, unable to shake up. The Kyuubi was such a thing.

Oh, and "lol Byakugan", I guess,...again. Seriously, not only did Kishimoto show the Byakugan the middle finger when he decided to make the Sharingan the only thing worth a penny, but now, he furthers his hate against Hyuuga. Potentially making it even worse, if we can interpret Itachi´s showing up as "Sharingan-user put Byakugan-user under his control". Siiiiigh. I want Neji to be a main character, not a rape-victim...

random love letter is random...

With eyes that could spout inextinguishable black flames it does seem dumb to control a individual and play trivial mind games. But, can the sharingan/rinnegan control living people like that? It's not like it's Genjutsu or anything......
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

What if Kakashi managed to pluck out one of Itachi's eyes and use them... would he get EMS only whilst Itachi was 'undead' or would he get it permanently?

What if Pain using his sage technique to bring Itachi back to life> Itachi Burns the crap out of Kabotori (whatshisname)> appears in front of Saske (I'm Itachi bitch, stop your EMO)> Saske crying like a whiny like, self centered, self involved pussy> Saske and Naruto hold hands down the yellow brick road to defeat Madari.

Then Itachi burn the crap out of them both and conquers the world.

p.s. Only half of the nine tails chakra is sealed in Naruto. The yang part, this was stated by both the 4th and the preverted hermit. The other part was seal with the 4th.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

Blog Entries
    If eye genjutsu is involved in Neji's turn to the dark side then the Byakugan will officially be the bitch of the relationship

Question: Illusions affect the chakra of the person it affects right, why didn't Sakura find anything when she was healing him? She is trained by Tsunade, someone that is considered and excellent Media ninja and recognizes Sakura's potential.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

What if Neji just switched sides? That would be the least complicated explanation. Believable?

One random question now but does it seems as these Edo-tensei freaks have unlimited charka and "immortality"(so to speak)?
    The Answer Lies Not In The Stars But Within Ourselves.

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam98034 View Post
    What if Neji just switched sides? That would be the least complicated explanation. Believable?
    Neji is sort of a wild card, because of the history of his clan. MAYBE he thinks he can kill a bunch of people and get away with it, under the fog of war. Or MAYBE he joined Akatsuki, just to exercise free will. But that seems kind of dumb, since he is so weak to his clan (because of the cursed seal).

I guess it's possible the entire Hyuuga clan joined Madara (as a third, but more complicated, explanation).
    Last edited by poopdeville; Sat, 05-21-2011 at 01:33 PM.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

He's obviously being controlled somehow, if it is indeed him. Otherwise it could be one of the zombies who might have the ability not only to look like someone else but also immitate their chakra flow.

Edit: Bingo, found it. Bottom right panel.

http://www.mangareader.net/93-48483-...apter-487.html
    Last edited by DB_Hunter; Sat, 05-21-2011 at 01:54 PM.

so... maybe the big loss of the zetsu clones was simply a ploy to get zetsu to touch everybody?

although, it would be simpler for zetsu to go as a war-prostitute.

Blog Entries
    Korean Zetsu go sucky sucky on yu, 5 dollah

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Korean Zetsu go sucky sucky on yu, 5 dorrah
    Fixed that for you