Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naruto Chapter 539

BrockLee34
    Quote Originally Posted by DB_Hunter View Post
    He's obviously being controlled somehow, if it is indeed him. Otherwise it could be one of the zombies who might have the ability not only to look like someone else but also immitate their chakra flow.

Edit: Bingo, found it. Bottom right panel.

http://www.mangareader.net/93-48483-...apter-487.html
    yup i think that explains it...and if it really is neji then i never liked him anyway.

Brock, is that really a picture of broccoli with Lee's hair posted on top of it? Wow!

However, as far as the Zetsu explanation and that not being the real Neji...it's doubtful. They would have to have at least shown a situation where he would be switched. This isn't Kubo writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam98034 View Post
    Brock, is that really a picture of broccoli with Lee's hair posted on top of it? Wow!

However, as far as the Zetsu explanation and that not being the real Neji...it's doubtful. They would have to have at least shown a situation where he would be switched. This isn't Kubo writing.
    Actually it seems believable, the situation can be shown in a flashback anyway...

Besides, is it just me or does Neji's face just seem somehow wrong all the chapter? Couldn't help but think that something's not right and then wham, it turns out Neji's on rampage.

Either way it'll either be Zetsu substitute or just Itachi's genjutsu, but I'd go simply with Neji's byakugan meeting "eye to eye" with Itachi's sharingan by mistake.

Although that'd mean that all Hyuuga members who use their byakugan close enough to find itachi are now screwed, so it might be a substitute after all.