Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naruto Chapter 537

Quote Originally Posted by DB_Hunter View Post
    Ultimately it was his emotions and decisions which killed Itachi, and we have seen what the right set of emotions can do to these undead fighters.
    Yes, but iirc Kabutoro took away the will of most of his revives.

Since we don't know yet how he treated Itachi, it's a bit farfetched to say he'll commit a ritual seppuku.

Even if he does, he'll fight someone before that happens anyway.

statue definitely reminded me of the final fantasy x when seymour summons anima

I thought it was pretty clear that Itachi could have kicked the crap out of Sasuke easily and Madara himself was very threatened by his presence.

"I choose you, heretical demon statue!"

Wow one piece gives us 20 pages and naruto gives us 15. All that happened was Madara showed up and stole the two artifacts. Waste of time even reading it.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    It's probably just cosmetic, but what's up with the seal on Madara's uh...weapon?

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Lol it would be ridiculous if Madara had 2 five-inch-diameter Sharingans in his upright bass. I'm sure it's just decoration, though.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

i mean, better question is: who kills Kimimaro this time?! Since we have to assume that orochimaru wasnt revived nor is still around, theres not the slightest chance for an emotional turn-around. and the only thing that defeated kimimaro back then was a petty illness, not a stronger enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    i mean, better question is: who kills Kimimaro this time?! Since we have to assume that orochimaru wasnt revived nor is still around, theres not the slightest chance for an emotional turn-around. and the only thing that defeated kimimaro back then was a petty illness, not a stronger enemy.
    If a bunch of no-names can kill akatsuki and legendary criminals, I can't see Kimimaro being a big problem. This whole arc is the equivalent in dragonball of upping Chaotzu's powerlevel by 100 million and having him wipe out Freiza and Cell.