Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 537

Student

Naruto Chapter 537

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/537

Wasn't expecting it, but oh well (I was too busy playing Baldur's Gate 2 ^^)

So what's the plan here exactly now? Madara is going to seal those two guys into the statue then go for Naruto and Bee and have it all done by tomorrow? I thought it took longer to seal things into the statue.

Student
    Maybe Madara's plan never was to use Naruto, but rather the twin brothers because of their Kyuubi chakra. Then all he'd need was Bee. Who knows, with this manga? Though I still enjoy reading it (maybe out of habit), I think it sort of lost its way.

wait, so Madara's Moon Eye plan is a giant Tsuyomi? Genjutsu on all human lifeform? I thought it was just a cover-up story for something else

Blog Entries
    Argh, i hate using the reader. Where's Marik? >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Argh, i hate using the reader. Where's Marik? >_>
    mangastream hadn't released by the time this thread was made.

[MangaStream & Binktopia] Naruto c.537: SendSpace | MediaFire | Online Viewing

Quote Originally Posted by Destrado View Post
    Maybe Madara's plan never was to use Naruto, but rather the twin brothers because of their Kyuubi chakra. Then all he'd need was Bee. Who knows, with this manga? Though I still enjoy reading it (maybe out of habit), I think it sort of lost its way.
    maybe he needs all of kyuubis chakra

This is interesting. So it is seems he doesn't need all of the chakra from the bijuus, as long as he has at least some of it. I think Madara will succeed in his plan, but the chakra at his disposal won't be enough to counter Killer Bee and Naruto. They will remain unaffected by the Moon genjutsu, possibly having to fight the remaining shinobi army and Akatsuki. Similarly, Sasuke due to his MS, or now EMS, will be able to survive the genjutsu cast by Madara.

In fact, it may transpire that Bee is left to deal with the combined remainder of the Shinobi and Akatsuki armies, whilst Naruto and Sasuke fight it out before a watching Madara. Whoever wins, will ultimately have to yield to what Madara is saying and I don't see either Naruto or Sasuke doing that, leading to a confrontation with Madara. Madara may be too powerful for the exhausted winner to take on, but at this point Kabutoro will enter the fray and complicate matters for Madara.

In the end, I think it will be a Naruto vs Sasuke fight that turns into a Naruto + Sasuke vs Madara fight. Sasuke dies in the process, but he redeems the Uchiha name, and they make a monument of him in honor of him saving the ninja world. I would seriously be surprised if we get any sort of ending where Naruto dies, but I think that would be a good way for the series to end if it involved bringing peace to the world and following his way of the ninja.
    Last edited by Sam98034; Mon, 05-02-2011 at 12:45 AM.

Sasuke won't die, it was Itachi's desire to save his brother and his sacrifice won't be made meaningless. This will be the generation that finally resolves the Uchiha vs Senjuu conflict, Madara will have his ass kicked but he will do some damage before he goes down.

I really don't see the Konoha or anyone taking Sasuke back after everything he's done unless he is in a prison.

We all know the ending - Sasuke is favourite Kishi's pet, so he'll prolly cry and kiss Naruto again in a dramatic, redeeming circumstance also proving how Naruto manages to save and help everyone.

Jiraiya couldn't save his friend and couldn't find the way to achieve world peace.

Naruto somehow will.

The End

lol, that "40000 out of 80000 are dead" is the biggest bs this manga has produced since...the last chapter. Never did all that feel like a war, but i guess by tossing in some random high numbers of dead people, it´s kishimoto´s attempt to make it seem like that. lol

Oh crap its a 50/50 split for loss of forces. At least it could have been like 70k of the Zetsus were killed or something to make it more believable.

It's not technically a 50/50 split. 80,000 soldiers managed to kill 50,000 while losing only 40,000. 100,000 killed only 40,000 while losing 50,000.

Just a thought.

Who will kill Itachi for the second time?

Just a thought.

Dragon Ball

:/

Quote Originally Posted by SilentSnake View Post
    Just a thought.

Who will kill Itachi for the second time?
    Itachi himself, like the first time?

Quote Originally Posted by DB_Hunter View Post
    Itachi himself, like the first time?
    Sasuke and Itachi's illness "helped" him, though.

This time around there'll prolly be no Sasuke and Itachi will not be worn out due to his condition.

Ultimately it was his emotions and decisions which killed Itachi, and we have seen what the right set of emotions can do to these undead fighters.