Thread: One Piece Chapter 623

One Piece Chapter 623

[MangaStream & Binktopia] One Piece c.623: SendSpace | MediaFire | Online Viewing

Is this next week's chapter?

Quote Originally Posted by LaZie View Post
    Is this next week's chapter?
    Yes. Look at my post in Naruto 536.

Woah! This is going faster that I thought. I never expected Tiger to be dead already. And wtf? Arlong encountered Kizaru and survived? Will this lead unto Jinbei becoming a Shichibukai?

Blog Entries
    You're probably right Zell, i don't see how else Arlong ever managed to escape if not like that

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Tiger being a slave was kinda surprising, him being unable to like humans gave the whole thing quite the twist, i`m liking this backflash, can`t wait to see it animated.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

When i read that he climbed Red Line, I thought he was on a par with Roger to break in Mariejois, parade through it, free slaves and then what happened? Now that he was slave explains it and people let the story spiral it out.

"Life is hilariously cruel" by Bender

Is it just me or does it seem that Fisher Tiger went down way too easily. I don't know seems like he got ambushed by cannon fodder marines with common equipment. Thought fisher tiger was on par with the old guard like roger. Surprised to see him taken out by such cannon fodder.