Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 209

I real secret of how danzou got his eyes from the Uchihas:
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

I'm actually guessing that the closing eyes aren't "lives" as people are suspecting. I think Danzou himself isn't actually dying, and that the closing of the eyes is actually a countdown to some uber technique aka his trump card. Perhaps he's even absorbing some of the damage of each supposed death.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth
    Yeah, but WHEN the hell did he learn it? He didn't lose his snakes until his fight with Itachi, and since then, we've been watching everything he's been doing. First he got backstoried by Madara and awoke his Mangekyou. Then, he went to capture Bee. Then he brought Bee back to Akatsuki, then he was on his way to assassinate Danzou in the Leaf village when he found out Danzou was at the Summit.

So when did he have the time to obtain and sign a new contract?
    He was on the run from Akatsuku or something after he captured Bee. Madara had to go find him again and make him capture Danzo.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~