Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 207

Naruto Shippuuden Episode 207

[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 207 - 720p: Torrent | DDL
    [HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 207 - 480p: Torrent | DDL

Haha, his weapon turned against him...

At this rate, Akatsuki is going to run out of people before the Kage's can even form an alliance against them.

he can't be dead this easy. I know he is "killed" by a jinchuuriki and a kage but still, from a cinematic point of view he dies to easy...

Well, it IS the 3rd time we've seen him fight in the series. Not sure how many more surprise moves the guy could have at this point.

Eventually, you've either got to kill a character off, or turn him into a good guy. You can't just have the heroes fighting the same guy over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    Well, it IS the 3rd time we've seen him fight in the series. Not sure how many more surprise moves the guy could have at this point.

Eventually, you've either got to kill a character off, or turn him into a good guy. You can't just have the heroes fighting the same guy over and over.
    All very true, but if i remember it correctly he preformed a jutsu just before he got "killed". Given this fact plus the undercooled reaction when his head flew off, i don't think he's dead.

I think he died happy cause he was sick of being a shnarky douche.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    So where did the pencil hit? Bee never got the timing down?

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Quote Originally Posted by mcfranklin View Post
    All very true, but if i remember it correctly he preformed a jutsu just before he got "killed". Given this fact plus the undercooled reaction when his head flew off, i don't think he's dead.
    Well, the technique he was using was the Water Shark Bomb Jutsu which we've seen before, and it's just a water attack, and on top of that, the subs give the impression that he was interrupted mid-sentence.

Just as Aizen planned....
    wait. That's not right.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Well, the technique he was using was the Water Shark Bomb Jutsu which we've seen before, and it's just a water attack, and on top of that, the subs give the impression that he was interrupted mid-sentence.
    He got cut off before his jutsu was performed, yeah.

Kisame was cool for a while, but his over-reliance on his sword made him a bit lacking - and turned out to be his undoing anyway. I forgot whether the Seven Swordsman of the Mist had to earn their swords, or became known after they got their swords. If the latter, Kisame sure was lucky to come across something like that.

Man, I remember when the Seven Swordsmen sounded like they were going to be badass and important in the future.

But if Kisame is the strongest one, the whole group seems pretty disappointing overall. Zabuza was cool, but he was a very early villain, and this one guarding the Mizukage is lame as hell.

Sasuke's got one of the seven under his belt, right?
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

I just wish the fight lasted a little longer.

Although I didn't expect the sword to betray him, I surely thought he relied too much on something external - and indeed he did. No doubt he had good skills even without the sword but those skills had got rusty and were hardly enough to counter both a jinchuuri and a crazy mofo like Raikage. Good riddance, I'd say. He had his moments but he had no place in the grand game with Itachi gone.

Oh man I just love these two brothers, Raikage and Killer Bee, awesome characters!

Longing to see more fights with these two crazies in rampage mode.

Quote Originally Posted by AceAlpha View Post
    Oh man I just love these two brothers, Raikage and Killer Bee, awesome characters!

Longing to see more fights with these two crazies in rampage mode.
    Raikage smashing ppl and Bee throwing pencils at them sure are fun. Especially the latter

Quote Originally Posted by SilentSnake View Post
    Raikage smashing ppl and Bee throwing pencils at them sure are fun. Especially the latter
    That reminds me.

How many pencils does the guy have? lol.

It's funny because ever since the beginning of the series, Kunai and shuriken throwing have been pretty useless. Bee manages to make it interesting again. The earlier tactical aspects of this fight really reminded me of my favourite one - Zabusa vs Team Seven.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    Although I didn't expect the sword to betray him, I surely thought he relied too much on something external - and indeed he did.
    I don't think relying on your tools is inherently a weakness. After all, what would a puppet ninja be without his puppet.

I think using tools that have their own personalities and can choose not to follow you...probably a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Cal_kashi View Post
    Sasuke's got one of the seven under his belt, right?
    Not that they've said.

In fact I think they said it was the Sword of Kusanagi. Which is Orochimaru's sword, even though Sasuke's looks nothing like Orochimaru's.

Not that they've said.

In fact I think they said it was the Sword of Kusanagi. Which is Orochimaru's sword, even though Sasuke's looks nothing like Orochimaru's.
    I think he means Sasuke has one of the seven
    swordsmen under his belt - ie Suigetsu. (lol, under his belt :P )

Ah, then also no. Suigetsu said he wanted to be one of the Swordsmen, but he isn't yet.