Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 207

I think he meant that Sasuke helped kill Zabuza, who was one of the seven.

*sigh*

Cal! Come back and clarify your statement dammit!

Quote Originally Posted by mcfranklin View Post
    All very true, but if i remember it correctly he preformed a jutsu just before he got "killed". Given this fact plus the undercooled reaction when his head flew off, i don't think he's dead.
    [contents deleted]

-don't flame. Buff.
    Last edited by Buffalobiian; Sat, 04-16-2011 at 02:31 AM. Reason: Moderation

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    *sigh*

Cal! Come back and clarify your statement dammit!

Was wondering how closely affiliated with the 7 swordsman (up until and including being one himself) Sasuke's comrade the water guy is. I thought he was trying to collect those swords, and it seemed like having the sword was a way into the 7 club. Possibly, because to take possession of it you must have killed one of the seven. I dun not asked it so good like, preposition
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Okay, so you were talking about Suigetsu.

Well, if getting one of the 7 Swordsmen's Swords makes you a member, then Suigetsu managed to become, and then be expelled from, the Swordsmen already since he got the Executioner's Blade, and then managed to get it destroyed in two battles.

So, is Bee going to use the shark sword now? I know it contrasts his fighting style a bit, but it's still a pretty kick-ass sword that could be really useful in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    Eventually, you've either got to kill a character off, or turn him into a good guy. You can't just have the heroes fighting the same guy over and over.
    Aaaaah but that is where you're wrong! And it brings me to what I was gonna mention anyway--I don't think anyone has commented on Kabutomaru's presence in the new opening. It looks to me like Orochimaru is continuing to take over his body and eventually will come back. I can't wait to see how he'll try to fuck up the plans of all these SCHEMERS. Mind you, I have no clue how he would ever hope to measure up in terms of the killing power these factions are chucking around, I'm just really curious to see what he's gonna do.

I hope Bee gets to test his newly acquired sword monstrosity out on Susano-o. And sing Enka while he does it. Poorly.

Man, they made a tuna sandwich out of him. At least he took them headshots with a smile.

Quote Originally Posted by DayoftheDante View Post
    I don't think anyone has commented on Kabutomaru's presence in the new opening.
    He looks like Medusa from Soul Eater.