Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 535

Naruto Chapter 535

[MangaStream & Binktopia] Naruto c.535: SendSpace | MediaFire | Online Viewing

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iruka
    Naruto is no fool
    Oh i beg to fucking differ

I fucking hate Naruto. I just hate him so much.

Naruto's plan is to make Madara die laughing when he sees Naruto comin' up to him screaming "STOP THIS WAR OR I KILL YOU!".

Next chapter's cliffhanger = "Where is Madara taking Naruto??"

I was thinking something more along the lines of "I'll give you the 9-tails, but you've got to stop the war, and you have to promise me you'll leave Bee alone"

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    Though I have no idea where he'd fit into this fray, Sasuke needs to make an appearance soon.

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

Ughhhhh naruto jumping into the fray would not bug me as much if things were more dire but as of right now good guys have won just about every skirmish with only cannon fodder ninja dieing naruto should come out after all 5 kages are dead or dieing and all hope is seemingly lost

Wait, so Naruto got out of the Shadow Mimic technique? Or after they used a seal to hold him it was released and then he got out?

Sasuke will join the battlefield once naruto is there. Then whole lot will die in their battle, Tears for the losses emo dialouge. Someone or both die!
    Fin
    The Answer Lies Not In The Stars But Within Ourselves.

If I recall, shadow mimic can be broken with enough chakra. This was why Shikamaru would transition to the shadow neck bind or shadow needles to more forcefully hold the target in place.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

I was expecting Iruka to give Naruto the new headband, I guess not.

How did Naruto 'see' all those things? is it the new chackra or is the feed from ninja-vision unsecured?

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z View Post
    I was expecting Iruka to give Naruto the new headband, I guess not.

How did Naruto 'see' all those things? is it the new chackra or is the feed from ninja-vision unsecured?
    Sage chakra allows him to feel all living being around him, that's how he knew Kakashi was dead last time.

Quote Originally Posted by Logrus View Post
    Sasuke will join the battlefield once naruto is there. Then whole lot will die in their battle, Tears for the losses emo dialouge. Someone or both die!
    Fin
    I'm a fan of this plan .
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

They're trying to keep the war a secret from Naruto but Iruka comes in there wearing a completely different headband...

"Naruto´s no fool"

funniest part of the chapter

I can see a Naruto vs Kabutoro battle looming since Naruto could effectively trace back his chakra. He kills Kabutoro... zombie ninjas stay dead.. everyone cries and then Madra comes for Naruto.

I truly expect Itachi to make an appearance first and probably get his big black cock inserted back into him. Maybe come back to life in one of those stupid plothole thingies. Oh well.. At least I hope we don't get any more boring fights. I shouldn't get my hopes up too much though.

Quote Originally Posted by xtallography View Post
    I can see a Naruto vs Kabutoro battle looming since Naruto could effectively trace back his chakra. He kills Kabutoro... zombie ninjas stay dead.. everyone cries and then Madra comes for Naruto.
    Killing Kabutoro won't release the jutsu. Remember?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    The source of that intel being kabuto himself

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    which is even better, because that means that all the good guys come back to life and won't be controlled anymore.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.