Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 206

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    True, but one would hope at this point she's realized that the man Sasuke is is NOT the ideal that she was in love with.

Whether she realizes that he never really WAS that ideal in the first place though, who knows.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizuchi View Post
    ...shes a cartoon character...

Mizuchi, the comment of hope of Sakura's realization was intended from a plot and character development point of view. I don't think DarthEnder had a real and deep, genuine concern for Sakura as a person that she wouldn't realize Sasuke is not the boy she fell in love with. She is, afterall, a cartoon, and this is a story.

Jounin
    The fact that Sakura's confessions was faked and forced, I believe had the opposite effect. Naruto can't trust Sakura the way he once did and I imagine he's hurt more emotionally now than he was when Sakura chose Sasuke. I believe Sakura did more harm than good by trying to play on Naruto's feelings for her.

I am glad he did say his true feelings to Sakura on what he thought was right and wrong. A promise is a promise and breaking that promise would not be correct in Naruto's mind regardless of the circumstances.

I guess the ball is in Naruto's court now on that matter.

If it's Naruto's he'll probably keep at it, learning powerfull jutsu's till he owns everyone/thing and sets things right.

Now... we can click as warriors... button to button, it is the basis of all internet.
    Only a fool trusts his life to a virus.