Thread: Bleach Chapter 443

Bleach Chapter 443

Here you go:

Online Viewing
    "My way of joking is to tell the truth. That's the funniest joke in the world."

He has magic feet, too, now?

Is Kubo lazy or does he just hate us?
    It's starting to feel like I should only try to catch up once a month so that I can read a satisfying amount.
    God damn is he milking this all.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Actually, a lot happend. Didn't you see that Ichigo got new shoes with flames? Also, dirty things make dirty boots stronger and dirtier (an extremely badass power, btw, overpowered?).

/sarcasm

Genin
    so what was that last scene? is his other powers going to show up now? I hope.

Clearly, you underestimate how long Kubo can draw this out. =/
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

they should pair her up against the soap girl from One Piece (Kafica?).
    also, they should pair Kubo up against the wall, just to intimidate him into writing something that isn't completely bad and copied from himself.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

NO it looks / sounds like Rukia is trying to get a message through! Remember briefly a few chapters back he though he heard her voice. This is going to be her telling him to beware of something before she gets cut off.