Thread: Naruto Chapter 534

Student

Naruto Chapter 534

Didn't see this posted yet, so...

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/98437372/1

So the ability to weight lose weight can be done by anyone in their clan, it's just drugs make it easier. Sounds a lot like real life.

These fights and "heart warming" moments are falling pretty flat. I'm waiting for Madara to come in and start one shotting people.
    "My way of joking is to tell the truth. That's the funniest joke in the world."

Uh-oh, Marik-bot is slipping! That wasn't a bad chapter. It is kind of weird that Choji is so powerful, but eh...

Quote Originally Posted by rockmanj
    Uh-oh, Marik-bot is slipping!
    lol @ how I get mentioned for no reason.

Student
    Quote Originally Posted by Marik View Post
    lol @ how I get mentioned for no reason.
    Hey, don't be offended. I was going to say the same thing It's just that we're used to always having you post stuff as soon as it's released. We're all thankful for your zeal (I more often than not check GW for releases, rather than the various manga sites).

Quote Originally Posted by rockmanj View Post
    Uh-oh, Marik-bot is slipping! That wasn't a bad chapter. It is kind of weird that Choji is so powerful, but eh...
    I can't recall precisely, but I believe the butterfly mode is power x 100, which would put him at Kage+ levels for a brief while.

I teared up reading this week's chapter, and am not ashamed to admit it.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

It takes a lot of guts to admit to that on the internet.

meh, asuma's been a fountain of emotion spewing out recycled words of wisdom ever since he died the first time. I've grown numb to it.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by Sam98034 View Post
    I can't recall precisely, but I believe the butterfly mode is power x 100, which would put him at Kage+ levels for a brief while.
    And it looks like that is a power that people in his clan master. Now I see why they are kind of an elite clan.

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    meh, asuma's been a fountain of emotion spewing out recycled words of wisdom ever since he died the first time. I've grown numb to it.
    are you trying to say they're killing his character?

that aside, it's another case when Naruto is held back from helping, even at the cost of many others. I'm not sure if it's for the sake of having the other realize they can't win without him and therefore they accept him as their savior, or if it's simply Kishimonto's reluctance to play his hand and test his 'new naruto' character. so he prefers to keep it in the same fun zone of turning frog and watching strange animals wing-wongs.

it's actually the same explanation, now that I think about it.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

uh, this shit is so ridiculous. from the beginning of this whole war, I complained about how stupid it was since there are powerful guys, that could end the whole thing with a single attack, all over the place. But NO, of all the monsters, it is freaking Chouji who´s now about to start a war-ending-move. SIIIIIGH :/

And the Naruto-scene was driven forward due to him having to pee....REALLY, Kishimoto?!

I thought he just made that up.

Quote Originally Posted by FireEmblem View Post
    I thought he just made that up.
    He did. Our little Naruto is more clever than we anticipate.
    "My way of joking is to tell the truth. That's the funniest joke in the world."

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    What can I say, I liked Asuma. Only other time I can remember (for sure) tearing up was Sarutobi Sensei's funeral in the anime.
    It does really make me wonder how far ahead Kishimoto plans for stuff. When he killed Asuma the first time, did he know these guys would fight zombie Asuma later in the series?
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    uh, this shit is so ridiculous. from the beginning of this whole war, I complained about how stupid it was since there are powerful guys, that could end the whole thing with a single attack, all over the place. But NO, of all the monsters, it is freaking Chouji who´s now about to start a war-ending-move. SIIIIIGH :/

And the Naruto-scene was driven forward due to him having to pee....REALLY, Kishimoto?!
    Apparently Red Bull gave him wings, plus he's got a new face....

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'