Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 533

Naruto Chapter 533

[MangaStream & Binktopia] Naruto c.533: SendSpace | MediaFire | MegaUpload | Online Viewing
    Last edited by Marik; Wed, 03-30-2011 at 03:34 PM.

Blog Entries
    Wtf, Mediafire says error and eset is blocking the download link from sendspace

Sendspace worked the second time, some weird shit though...

I swear to god, Chouji is such a fatass.

Blog Entries
    Why is Kishimoto so keen on destroying my nostalgia?

Chouji sprouted the wings again....deus ex machina sure...but still boss as hell. It was pretty obvious kishi wouldn't let such a badass transformation never to be used again.
    -----------------

I don't like to be negative, but that was kind of stupid. Choji acting like a little bitch was getting old, and then the wings? Isn't that technique detrimental to his health?

Without the pills!!! Cant forget that part. Totally forgot about the whole wings thing. Chouza look like he took quite the hit too.

This is all crap... I'm just waiting for Itachi to turn up again.

so, there are 16 generations of their 3 clans, but the leaf village exists for only 4 generations? and they always get gifts from sarutobis?

I want to call bullshit on that, but why bother? Chouji has been dead for me ever since his grand fight with the guy from the sound four, when he sacrificed his life because he trusted in Shikamaru.

still, in this arc, Kishimonto brings people back from the dead for DLC.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Must have been the first chapter in which I'd actually skip text bubbles.

I'm normally very forgiving, didn't bash Chouji's survival before, but now... this chapter seemed like a failed try at hyping with an even more unimpressive cliffhanger. I honestly don't care what will happen next. It was that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z View Post
    so, there are 16 generations of their 3 clans, but the leaf village exists for only 4 generations? and they always get gifts from sarutobis?

I want to call bullshit on that, but why bother? Chouji has been dead for me ever since his grand fight with the guy from the sound four, when he sacrificed his life because he trusted in Shikamaru.
    Nah I think it still works. The three clans likely allied back before Konoha existed. The Sarutobi clan's involvement in the tradition was probably more of a recent thing.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

I found Chouji's constant crying and him fucking up the last three encounters he's been in to be so annoying, but now I was reminded why exactly he cries and fucks up. As far as I remember, he's always lacked confidence (and been kind of a coward), and it would have definitely been out of character for Chouji to just bash Asuma right from the get-go. This chapter was a much needed evolution of a character that was long overdue.

Good dialogue in this chapter IMO. Chapters that actually develop a character are always good, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by FireEmblem View Post
    I found Chouji's constant crying and him fucking up the last three encounters he's been in to be so annoying, but now I was reminded why exactly he cries and fucks up. As far as I remember, he's always lacked confidence (and been kind of a coward), and it would have definitely been out of character for Chouji to just bash Asuma right from the get-go. This chapter was a much needed evolution of a character that was long overdue.

Good dialogue in this chapter IMO. Chapters that actually develop a character are always good, IMO.
    Yes, especially 533 chapters into the manga when no one gives a shit about the minor character.

I didn't really much care about the development with Chouji. I basically liked the ending, but everything else was crap. But I'm not fat, so my opinion is biased, here. I'm sure all the fat kids reading this really enjoyed the chapter.

Poor guy, maybe this battle will land him a girlfriend. There's a plan behind all of this

1. Cry
    2. Sprout Wings
    3. ?
    4. Get the girl.
    "My way of joking is to tell the truth. That's the funniest joke in the world."

Blog Entries
    Oh absofuckinglutely, we're getting some Ino blush after this is done

Chapters like this remind me how much I like Shikamaru.

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage View Post
    Yes, especially 533 chapters into the manga when no one gives a shit about the minor character.
    We'll probably learn about Kakashi's MS 533 chapters after we first saw it.

this is so dumb, so incredibly dumb. yeah, why shouldnt chouji be able to transform without the deadly red pill?! siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh. not to mention how random this was. why did chouji suddenly become the only important person within the team? and why do Kakuzu and white Zetsus suck sooo much? :/

Having said that, I love Chouji´s transformation, so taking into account that this whole war-arc has ruined the little that was left of this manga, i liked it. now show us an awesome chouji vs. strong guys-battle, kishimoto!

Quote Originally Posted by Kenco View Post
    Poor guy, maybe this battle will land him a girlfriend. There's a plan behind all of this

1. Cry
    2. Sprout Wings
    3. Your Wings Are beautiful
    4. Get the girl.
    Troped and Fixed.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.