Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 203 [Canon]

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    It never even occurred to me the genjutsu Sasuke used against the dude could have been Tsukiyomi. It was just normal sharingan powered genjutsu in my opinion. Itachi used it all the time and, I reckon, it was the main reason his opponents feared him. He easily defeated Orochimaru and Deidara The Armless Ninja with it, if memory serves.
    I haven't revisited the last episode to check, but I'm of the opinion that Sasuke staggered after he genjutsu-ed the guy. That gave me the impression that it may not have been a normal move. I'm pretty set on it being a normal sharingan genjutsu move now though.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

I posted before that Sasuke is far from Itachi's level of genjutsu. Sasuke visibly staggering after it was one of the reasons why I formed that opinion.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    I posted before that Sasuke is far from Itachi's level of genjutsu. Sasuke visibly staggering after it was one of the reasons why I formed that opinion.
    You did? Hmm...

But even with that, I wouldn't have formed such a connection, since there has been no prior case of someone suffering from the adverse effects of casting genjutsu.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Well, his eyes turned into his Mangekyou when he used it on that Cloud ninja when he was looking for Bee. Since Mangekyou makes you go blind, I don't imagine he'd activate them if he didn't have to to use whatever Genjutsu he was using on the guy. I can't remember if he said Tsukiyomi or not at that time.