Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naruto Chapter 531

yondaime_hokage
    Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    It just doesnt make sense.
    Mifune talks about peace and all, yet we never saw him during all these years before the Kage-summit. Really awesome pursuit of peace, lol. And the way he defeats Hanzou is sooo random. Heīs simply...faster. This "ah, thatīs why ninjutsu doesnt work against him" is such nonsense. Just stay away enough so he canīt reach you.
    Also, im looking forward to see what BS Kishimoto made up to get rid of Kimimaro. He was basically invincible before the timeskip, now heīs literally invincible. And unless Orochimaru makes an entrance and tells Kimimaro that itīs okay or whatever, I cant think of a believable "Naruto-like speech" that could put him to rest. Heīs devoted his whole existence to Orochimaru.
    Oh, and did Mifuneīs victory auto-include the gay-speech or what keeps Hanzou from immediately regenerating?

PS: Kimimaro 2nd best villain after Orochimaru!

i suspect kimmimaro died from the same thing itatchi died from-overuse of a kekke genkai. it shortens your life span.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Well, the monkey staff didn`t died when Sarutobi died so...
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

I loved the fact Mifune rolled Hanzou with pure speed. No bullshit magic jutsu.... just full throttle rape your face.

oh and
    Quote Originally Posted by yondaime_hokage View Post
    i suspect kimmimaro died from the same thing itatchi died from-overuse of a kekke genkai. it shortens your life span.
    awesome thought. makes a lot of sense. might even be brought up later when Sasuke is intensely struggling from his affliction with his sharingan.

RAHW WHERES CHAPTER NEXT!?! the one night Im up this late it doesnt appear in the weeee hours RAH
    Last edited by Kagemane_no_Jutsu; Thu, 03-17-2011 at 05:08 AM.