Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Game: Battlefield 3

I had the most success with the AEK-971, but switched to the M16A3 as soon as it was available to me. I hate burst-fire though, as I sometimes stop pulling the trigger after a burst, which has led to numerous deaths. I like how mutual death occurs in BF4 much more often than in BF3. Realistically you can still kill your attacker even as you die.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian View Post
    I've been trying to use the SCAR-H but it's not very successful so far. I'm not sure what it is that's affecting me.. low ROF leading to lack of suppression? Just the vertical kick that I'm not controlling? I tried the compensator and that seemed to help a little, so perhaps it's horizontal recoil?

The time to kill is supposed to be the fastest with this gun as far as assault rifles go, but I have the best practical results with the ACE 23. AK-12 is good too if I feel less aggressive.

The game rapes my CPU, but it's playable.
    scar-h has high vertical recoil, use either muzzlebreak + stubby/angled or do it like a boss and use silencer + angled forgrip because silencer is so important in bf4

AEK works well with muzzle+stubby because you tend to not tap, but spam bullets with it.

It's cool, but doesn't really reflect what happens in the game.

Also, can anyone give tips on getting jet kills? I can't fly for shit, and some of the last assignments I have to complete require jet kills.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

air superiority?

you are bound to get a kill there, sometime

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    air superiority?

you are bound to get a kill there, sometime
    Ha! No, you constantly get shot down. I've been able to get 5 kills on Silk Road, but usually only 1 a game and it's taken several games to get 5. The jets don't spawn fast enough and other pilots are just too skilled. I got my jets shot down 3 times by helos in one round.