Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 528

Naruto Chapter 528

mangastream / binktopia

MediaFire | SendSpace | Online Viewing

What the hell happend to black lightning? How slow is this technique? I'm betting Kishi will use it as his trump card to finish this fight. He could just pull a Kubo and ignore it all together.

that was pretty lame with the word switch around

really, just drop Naruto into the fight and have him out-kyuubi them. this is so stupid I can't believe I'm reading it.

maybe If naruto sage-steals their evil chackra he could get stronger?

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Not only would the two words have had to have been so closely used throughout his lifetime, but also he had to stop saying sorry at exactly 1 more time than the word dull, in order to avoid getting sucked in due to saying his new taboo word.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    Not only would the two words have had to have been so closely used throughout his lifetime, but also he had to stop saying sorry at exactly 1 more time than the word dull, in order to avoid getting sucked in due to saying his new taboo word.
    yeah, but luck is part of skill too, right?
    I think this chapter was good, until that guy turned kyuubi...

I cringed
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Blog Entries
    Lol, a pseudo jinchuriki? Why is kishi taking ideas off of bad fillers?

Other than that i liked the chapter, raikage is a pretty cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything.

Lame lame lame...

Meh...That was mighty dues ex machina. How is D'ill dull? And the fake kyuubi? That just was pulled out of assville.

Quote Originally Posted by rockmanj View Post
    Meh...That was mighty dues ex machina. How is D'ill dull? And the fake kyuubi? That just was pulled out of assville.
    say "and I'll" really fast.

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaticCat View Post
    yeah, but luck is part of skill too, right?
    I think this chapter was good, until that guy turned kyuubi...
    I'm 90% sure you're not trolling. So, no, luck is not part of skill. I don't care what the manga has to say about it, it's not. Mind you, considering assrtn's qualitative analysis on the situation, this is beyond luck. It's an act of god, mathematically speaking.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

Quote Originally Posted by Tofu #2 View Post
    say "and I'll" really fast.
    It sounds like "An Dial". Maybe its a Japanese thing.

I thought that mumbling 'tool' counts as saying dull.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Barles View Post
    I'm 90% sure you're not trolling. So, no, luck is not part of skill. I don't care what the manga has to say about it, it's not. Mind you, considering assrtn's qualitative analysis on the situation, this is beyond luck. It's an act of god, mathematically speaking.
    He apologized 3 times while he was being absorbed, personally i found that it made enough sense not to feel like an asspull especially seeing as he did use the word sorry a few times even before this chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by rockmanj View Post
    It sounds like "An Dial". Maybe its a Japanese thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z View Post
    I thought that mumbling 'tool' counts as saying dull.
    It's obviously a Japanese thing, let it go.

Well we saw Kabutomaru raise the last generation of Jinchuriki, yet they've yet to make their appearance. It would be funny to see if they can pull their tailed-beast mode out their butts since the Bijuu was drained by the statue when they were killed.

actually, following that comment, I can see the reason behind brothers McFag (notthattheresanythingwrongwiththat, no homo). if simply being around (or swallowed by) a tailed beast for two weeks allows you to transform into a chackra-beast, then having one inside for your entire life might also grant them enough evil-beast chackra. so that the old jinchushirnkishi might still have their old abilities.

it's a horrible stupid reasoning, but it stands.
    still no excuse for the other silly YYH aspects of brothers McFag (notthattheresanythingwrongwiththat, no homo).

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    I still think it's funny that all these "famous" shinobi were summoned yet the most famous of them all wasn't. I mean wouldn't it be much cooler to see the Sage of Six Paths resurrected? Or the Fourth Hokage?

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    No DNA on the sage left i bet and the fourth can`t be summoned.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Well, as far as the word switching, it could have been done a lot better. Maybe if, as he was getting sucked in, he said "sorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysrrysrysyrsryry" etc... as fast as he could, it might be more believable. Then you would have been like "Wth? What's with all the sorrys? Well, he's done for, what now? Oh what?! Snaps! That's what he was doing." Instead he did it in a rather unbelievable way. And then we have to consider that this whole "technique" where a rope hits someone that seals the soul for saying a word is just garbage wrapped in trash covered in sh*t.

As far as the "And I'll" = Dull. It's probably the closest thing the translators came up with. We have to assume the original used a Japanese word.