Thread: Bleach Chapter 436

Bleach Chapter 436

mangastream / binktopia

MediaFire | SendSpace | Online Viewing

That Son of a bitch....
    this was just half a chapter. =/
    Kubo be trolling.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Gah! Here we go with that bad pacing again; just when it was getting good. Too much exposition earlier in the chapter.

lolswastishuriken?

Is it just me or did the butler's convoluted power remind you of some nen power from HXH

I was thinking Arrancar #2 resurrected for that Butler guy.

lol, Kubo managed to insult his readers once again (although, not on purpose).

people were complaining that the hilt on his sword looked like a swastika, and now this thing?

one of these days, Ichigo is going to find a trainer that describes the trainning program before throwing him in it, and then, Ichigo will finally realize that everybody he know is an asshole.

timer-watch-furher guy... I can accept that limittation if his powers were from an outside source, but if they came from within, he's gonna need a real back-story to justify having limits on his abilities (I can think of some reasons, but I don't want a back-story of a character I don't give a shit about).

Chad... well, if that's what it comes down to? he's a bit black and bigger, so that's his source of power?

swastikarasenshuriken!

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Well too kubo's credit the Swastika has a completely different connotation on Japanese although curious to see if it gets modified for when this gets animated seeing how Neji's swastika did not make the cut for the naruto anime.

I figure it'll be turned into a x or something.

Genin
    In regaurds to the hidari-manj (Swastika), all I could find it meaning was "power" based on the direction of the angles........which would make sense based on how Ichigo has progressed through "Bleach". Although there didn't seem to be any reliable source of information. :/

There are to many references to the different Swastika's online.

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    That bage has a similar shape to the one he was using in early seasons of the show, his substitue shinigami badge.

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    So it has the shape of Tensa Zangetsu's guard. Okay.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    I honestly hope this fullbring ability is not as crappy as his Bankai.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

I do hope Ichigo's fullbring will bring more than Getsuga Tenshō.
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

What the crap? Furher Bradley has a stopwatch that incinerates people when they're not punctual? How high is Kubo when he makes up this junk? Can we think about how his power makes any sense and how it could possible be useful. But I'm getting ahead of myself. Of course Kubo is just going to explain everything.

Is it me or is Kubo rehashing his art within a single chapter on separate pages? I'm talking about Chad yelling at Ichigo, then a close-up of the same Chad yelling at Ichigo, then another close-up of the same Chad yelling at Ichigo... This guy's becoming a master of his own craft...