One Piece Chapter 614

mangastream / binktopia

MediaFire | SendSpace | Online Viewing

WTF????

Only Luffy...

Makino is a mom?

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Poor Megalo :/
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Lol geez. I can see how the target fruit can be pretty dangerous. All Van DerDecken needs to do is touch Luffy and he can send him to the bottom of the ocean.

I can't tell if Hodi is really weak or really strong. How come he had to join forces with Van DerDecken to fight the Neptune Army, if the entire Neptune Army could be taken down by 4 strawhats? Maybe they just can't get past the gate? Also, I'm not a big fan of Chopper's new point.
    Last edited by Assertn; Wed, 02-09-2011 at 06:01 PM.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Blog Entries
    How does having tiny arms help your kung fu?

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    How does having tiny arms help your kung fu?
    Well apparently having a tiny penis certainly does

ANBU Captain
    So the castle does in fact flood with water....
    Anyways I think timeskip luffy is much more blunt witht the way he treats people. I can't wait to see how the sea forest thing unfolds. I bet luffy will wander around and not run into jimbei until he has already cross fists with hodi. I wonder why he's not supposed to fight him....maybe fishmen/mermen will have general contempt for humans as a whole seeing as how both of their iconic fishmen pirate leaders will have been defeated by luffy(moreso than normal ofcourse).

Quote Originally Posted by toonice714 View Post
    Anyways I think timeskip luffy is much more blunt witht the way he treats people.
    I dunno, I think he's no more blunt towards the princess as he was towards Coby in the first arc and Vivi when they reached the desert.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

ANBU Captain
    I just remember luffy not being so blunt with his comments. Like when alvida proposed to him in lougetown or when he first was dealing with hancock. He seemed to just feign ignorance toward her but when he got back from training he just straight up said I'm not marryin you. But I also remember him just also putting general names to people

I miss Vivi

Still waiting for some real fights so we can finally see the crew go all out with their new abilities.