Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One Piece Chapter 612

One Piece Chapter 612

mangastream / binktopia

MediaFire | SendSpace | Online Viewing

caribous power finally revealed!
    Last edited by Buffalobiian; Wed, 01-26-2011 at 07:27 PM. Reason: deleted "frst!!!!!!"

Blog Entries
    Oh wow, that is by far the cutest girl Oda has ever drawn.

I HNNNNNNGGGGGed a little

I dunno, I still think post-timeskip Nami wins.

So... Caribou's ability is basically just like sky priest's swamp clouds, huh. Man, things are going to really rack up on the strawhats soon, it seems. It would seem Caribou was wrong about the prices of the mermaids, though: http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Human_Auctioning_House
    Last edited by Assertn; Wed, 01-26-2011 at 03:05 PM.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Blog Entries
    Nami is cute too but has sort of a trashy feel to her, probably from the clothes she uses.

And those prices are from 2 years ago, who knows what kind of economical changes they've been through since then? Maybe the auction houses have been in decline ever since Luffy wrecked their shit since last time. It would be so Odaish to actually bring these sorts of matters into the table.

Looks like the story is about to really kick off. There's obviously something going on with the Princess being locked away like that.

Wow, if Sanji ever gets a sight of the mermaid princess, his head would literally explode.

Did Luffy just grope the Mermaid Princess? Awesome XD

She's cute, but I agree with Assertn... Nami wins.

Quote Originally Posted by FireEmblem View Post
    Looks like the story is about to really kick off. There's obviously something going on with the Princess being locked away like that.
    doesn't look like she's locked away, luffy simply opened the door with no trouble. plus a few pages back, the guards mentioned to neptune about something happening to her again, and neptune replying she didn't have the proper guarding to not get upset.

Student
    There's more to that place, I'm sure. Why would it be full of stuck weapons?

Wow, my vision is really going...I just realized that Luffy was basically (unknowingly) molesting her breasts o.O.

Quote Originally Posted by Destrado View Post
    There's more to that place, I'm sure. Why would it be full of stuck weapons?
    well she does ask luffy if he's come for her life as well

Ehhhhh, too confusing to tell what's happening yet.
    Fishman island is so culturally different from the rest of the One Piece world.

Edit: So.... I wonder if Neptune's story about the mangrove will fall into play in fishman island's destruction. Considering how effortlessly Kizaru destroyed one of the mangroves up at the archipelago, I imagine it wouldn't be too hard to cripple the island that way.
    Last edited by Assertn; Thu, 01-27-2011 at 03:38 AM.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rockmanj View Post
    Wow, if Sanji ever gets a sight of the mermaid princess, his head would literally explode.
    Why? What could he possibly do? Be used as a dildo?
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Read the last 3 chapters.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Quote Originally Posted by poopdeville View Post
    Why? What could he possibly do? Be used as a dildo?
    He has enough trouble with regular sized beautiful women. If he saw a gigantic one...well, yea, maybe you have not been paying attention to the last 10 chapters.

Quote Originally Posted by rockmanj View Post
    He has enough trouble with regular sized beautiful women. If he saw a gigantic one...well, yea, maybe you have not been paying attention to the last 10 chapters.
    I'm saying it's unrealistic for him to be attracted to a giant that is big enough to drown him. He wants to have sex with women. You can't have sex with an open door. You're just waving it around. All they could possibly do is use him as a squirming sex toy. And he would die, unless they coated him in tree sap and gave him a big air bubble.

Blog Entries
    By that theory you wouldn't be attracted to any sort of woman out of reach thus making fapping an impossibility.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by poopdeville View Post
    I'm saying it's unrealistic for him to be attracted to a giant that is big enough to drown him. He wants to have sex with women. You can't have sex with an open door. You're just waving it around. All they could possibly do is use him as a squirming sex toy. And he would die, unless they coated him in tree sap and gave him a big air bubble.
    Quote Originally Posted by poopdeville
    I'm saying it's unrealistic for him to be attracted to a giant that is big enough to drown him.
    I'm saying it's unrealistic
    unrealistic
    lol realism.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    By that theory you wouldn't be attracted to any sort of woman out of reach thus making fapping an impossibility.
    That's a red herring. I specifically talked about the physiological aspects. There's no reason for Sanji to even fantasize, because the mermaid's sexual organs are TOO BIG to be useful in giving pleasure to a normal sized human. It is physiologically impossible for Sanji to gain any sexual pleasure from the giant mermaid. She is not merely "out of reach". Personality aside, she is sexually like a cat or dog -- an animal whose sexual organs are the wrong size for sex with a human.

We do know why anime characters get nose bleeds, right? http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Nosebleed , just in case.
    Last edited by poopdeville; Fri, 01-28-2011 at 03:43 PM.