Thread: Naruto Chapter 523

Naruto Chapter 523

mangastream / binktopia

MediaFire | SendSpace | Online Viewing

Man those are some nice swords. Unfortunately the end of Zabuza will probably turn out exactly the way I think it will.

I was expecting the overly explained plan to fail but didn't see the history repeating itself part. Good chapter but I think the swordsmen won't be making much progress soon.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

I bet suigetsu wanders into the field when the battle is over and finds all the pretty swords laying around.

Well the seven swords are a bit more interesting than I expected. Looks like Kishimoto kept the lightning sword after all. Kisame's is still the most fucked up one, though.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

A: the sword that crushes: it's a hammer, not a sword.
    B: there's a 'twin' sword, and there's a bolt sword, that's two sword double wielding? that's stupid.
    C: I liked the idea of the seven swordsman back when things weren't magical. Whitebeard is better.

D. you're a master swordsman, all your friends have swords with extra killing power. but your sword repairs itself? either you got the short end of the straw, or you aren't that good of a swordsman.

I always hated water boy, now I hate him even more. again with a brother? why does everything come down to this? and why does his brother carry a watter bottle. is he afraid of drying out? is he aquaman?

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z View Post
    I always hated water boy, now I hate him even more. again with a brother? why does everything come down to this? and why does his brother carry a watter bottle. is he afraid of drying out? is he aquaman?
    wasn't Suigetsu someone's clone or somthing? maybe he means that, and not a "real" brother. but I'm not sure at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z View Post
    A: the sword that crushes: it's a hammer, not a sword.
    B: there's a 'twin' sword, and there's a bolt sword, that's two sword double wielding? that's stupid.
    No, it's a sword that gets pounded into the enemy with the hammer. The sword is actually more like a chisel.

C: I liked the idea of the seven swordsman back when things weren't magical. Whitebeard is better.
    I agree.

D. you're a master swordsman, all your friends have swords with extra killing power. but your sword repairs itself? either you got the short end of the straw, or you aren't that good of a swordsman.
    Supposedly it's handy to heal nicks and scratches that might dull the blade. However, it doesn't seem like the other swords really suffer from that anyway (even with a blade that explodes on contact, apparently).

We knew Suigetsu had a brother. That's old news. His brother carries a water bottle probably for the same reason Suigetsu carries a water bottle, since, you know, they're brothers.

Edit: Oh, and I forget what happened to that lightning mist swordsman from the filler. Did he die or something? Apparently he did at some point, unless he just misplaced his swords
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    Oh, and I forget what happened to that lightning mist swordsman from the filler. Did he die or something? Apparently he did at some point, unless he just misplaced his swords
    I think he killed himself and felt into the river and his swords were there as well.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

ANBU Captain
    Kakashi will just end up bindin zabuza and haku simultaneously. I like suigetsu he's a ton better than juugo and karin. They were useless, it seemed like suigetsu was the only one who carried his own weight in a fight. Karin is just in the way and juugo is supposed to be there for muscle and keeps gettin raped. All juugo was good for was healing sasuke that one time.
    Anyways I wanna see more from that blast guy. The more screen time he gets the better his character will be in the next hero game
    Last edited by toonice714; Thu, 01-13-2011 at 10:43 AM. Reason: (sp)

Kushimaru seems pretty badass, with the stitching and whatnot. Pretty decent chapter overall I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by toonice714 View Post
    Kakashi will just end up bindin zabuza and haku simultaneously. I like suigetsu he's a ton better than juugo and karin. They were useless, it seemed like suigetsu was the only one who carried his own weight in a fight. Karin is just in the way and juugo is supposed to be there for muscle and keeps gettin raped. All juugo was good for was healing sasuke that one time.
    Anyways I wanna see more from that blast guy. The more screen time he gets the better his character will be in the next hero game
    Didn't Karin save Sasuke's life on multiple occassions? During CLUTCH situations. And her sensing abilities appear to be top notch.

In my opinion, she has been the most helpful to Sasuke. Juugo and Suigetsu are like Bulk and Scully in this shit right now.

ANBU Captain
    The sensing ability was useful. I had that in mind even as I posted that. Her healing ability just seemed like a weak plot device just like juugo's random healing ability which turns him into a child(which has not been explained either). All in all I just think there are already far too many characters. The ones that seemed the most promising never really get developed. They should just take this time to start killin those undeveloped and unpopular guys off. I like suigetsu but i wouldn't care if they killed off that whole team. Along with sai, the cloud ninja and atleast 3 of the hokage.