Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Game: Mass Effect 3

You stay classy, ds. And on topic. Stay on topic.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

So has anyone played leviathan?
    Took a few hours to finish and I really enjoyed it, though it implies that the destroy ending isn't that great either and control really is the only viable option (for now).
    -----------------

*sigh* I guess I really am the only person stil playing this..anyway EPIC MP DLC INCOMING! COLLECTORS ARE BACK

All of it looks stupidly good and that new turian soldier just ridiculously badass (jetpack).
    -----------------

The last weekend mission failed, so yes you are one of the few who still plays the multiplayer game (which was fairly redundant and lacking in features to begin with).

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

How is it possible that every single post you make is either completely wrong or just a shitshow?
    The last operation did not fail, and since you clearly have no business in this thread, stop stalking me and GTFO.
    -----------------

Same as you manage to be such a sourpuss in every post... ie it takes very little effort. Sorry I don't keep up with all the goings on in the rich ME world (*chortle*) but the last fb post I got before un-liking ME3 was that the mission had failed. Maybe they changed it to a success to keep kids like you playing.

It never failed, especially not as hard as you failed at trying to save face just now; getting your hopes and dreams crushed by that clearly insane cop seems to have altered your perception of things, kinda like how being under the influence of weed made you believe lying to that insane cop was a good idea.

Now stop derailing this thread with your horsehit and GET THE FUCK OUT, you have no business here; stop e-stalking me like the sad person you are.

On topic, it seems the DLC will bring 16 new classes, but they will roll them out slowly, 4 at a time.
    -----------------

Way to hang your mediocrity on other peoples' setbacks. Like I said before, eventually I will achieve my goals. You will still be your mediocre self.

I'm sure they'll set the goals lower to ensure success of future missions to keep kids buying DLC for a game that failed to meet expectations in the first place. I might finish the single player at some point when I have nothing at all to do whatsoever and life is no longer worth using for meaningful things.

Jounin
    You haven't finished the single player? Sure it failed on a few aspects but overall it was the best single player of the 3. Only the ending failed big time and that was corrected to fail less then before. But without even finishing it i can't see how you can complain that much. Multiplayer was lacking in content. To repetitive. But i still enjoy playing it from time to time. Borderland 2 is everything ME3 Multiplayer should have been.

Anyways i haven't played in a while. Between IRL stuff, Mist of Pandaria, Guild Wars 2, Diablo 3(even though i haven't played for months), Heroes of Newerth, Starcraft 2, Borderlands 2 and a rerun of New Vegas (have all DLCs this time) there hasn't been much time. Finally got around to play Leviathan yesterday. Was great even though i always ending up feeling you got so little for so much. DLCs are usually to expensive for the amount of gaming you get out from it. Might do a rerun of the game soon as an Infiltrator. Just have to wait and see.

And once again you post shit; all of the mp dlc is free.
    Last edited by Buffalobiian; Sun, 10-07-2012 at 12:04 PM. Reason: moderating language
    -----------------

Quote Originally Posted by TwisT View Post
    You haven't finished the single player? Sure it failed on a few aspects but overall it was the best single player of the 3. Only the ending failed big time and that was corrected to fail less then before. But without even finishing it i can't see how you can complain that much. Multiplayer was lacking in content. To repetitive. But i still enjoy playing it from time to time. Borderland 2 is everything ME3 Multiplayer should have been.

Anyways i haven't played in a while. Between IRL stuff, Mist of Pandaria, Guild Wars 2, Diablo 3(even though i haven't played for months), Heroes of Newerth, Starcraft 2, Borderlands 2 and a rerun of New Vegas (have all DLCs this time) there hasn't been much time. Finally got around to play Leviathan yesterday. Was great even though i always ending up feeling you got so little for so much. DLCs are usually to expensive for the amount of gaming you get out from it. Might do a rerun of the game soon as an Infiltrator. Just have to wait and see.
    Well I finished the singleplayer that everyone was upset about. I didn't play any of the DLC with the "improved" endings or whatever they released later. I might get to those sometime but I was satisfied with the original ending and like you said there are so many other games and worlds to explore.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Language please.

Play the ball, not the man.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

So has anyone played the Retake Omega dlc?
    I just finished it and thought it was great, it wasn't as atmospheric as Leviathan was, but still very good.
    It took me around ~2.5 hours to finish it, maybe less.
    Also included in the dlc are the N7 Valkyrie assault rifle and a couple of weapon mods from MP, and after finishing it you get to use Lash and Flare.

I really hope flare makes it into mp, together with Aria's "biotic boss" passive tree.
    -----------------