Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naruto Chapter 520

Quote Originally Posted by February View Post
    Am I missing another Rasengan up there? Because its at a point where its beyond ridiculous. Naruto does not need more 1 hit KO power-moves, he needs more medium/low level tricks and elemental attacks. If this "new" black/white Rasengan kills the main villain of this arc, with the usual last hit, I'm going to damn this series to hell
    Non-canon, but don't forget about the Rainbow Rasengan from the first(?) movie, just because that was beyond-beyond ridiculous.

KIMOCHI~II

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Mandatory Zabuza vs.Kakashi rematch incoming.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    Mandatory Zabuza vs.Kakashi rematch incoming.
    Yeah and as soon as Zabuza see's Naruto he is sure to melt due to the overwhelming emotion of seeing that snot nosed kid from back in the day about kick the living daylights out of anything that moves.

and haku will be like "cool, you're on the way to become the hokage, guess I have to break free of this evil jutsu control and save Zabuza from getting his ass handed to him by Kakashi. and then we'll both die.
    again."

seriously, it's been 500 chapters since Haku died to protect Zabuza. does anyone still care?

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z View Post
    and haku will be like "cool, you're on the way to become the hokage, guess I have to break free of this evil jutsu control and save Zabuza from getting his ass handed to him by Kakashi. and then we'll both die.
    again."

seriously, it's been 500 chapters since Haku died to protect Zabuza. does anyone still care?
    Fuck yeah i cared, i cared enough not to want their characters ruined by this shit

Zabuza's arc was one of the best if not the best in the whole fucking series, there hasn't been a real ninja in this show ever since he died

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Fuck yeah i cared, i cared enough not to want their characters ruined by this shit

Zabuza's arc was one of the best if not the best in the whole fucking series, there hasn't been a real ninja in this show ever since he died
    Couldn't agree more. The only arc that genuinely moved me and made me want to follow the series.

ANBU Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post

What about kabuto and oochimaru? Yeah they have some weird elements to them but their obsessions and fights were fairly technical. And let's not forget about shikamaru. Even though it seems like he never has any chakra he seems to pull out very crafty and ninja like wins. But as far as villians are concerned everyone else is pretty much a freak with a crazy body ability or wacky eyes. Atleast oro and kabuto are not that far down the spectrum with gimmicky abilities. Kabuto used to use medical ninjustsu as well as other techs and orochimaru used forbidden and regular techniques too.

It just occured to me, didn't Madara just learn how to do Edo Tensei? What happens if Kabutoro has summouned say Itachi, then Madara tried summoning him as well?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DB_Hunter View Post
    It just occured to me, didn't Madara just learn how to do Edo Tensei? What happens if Kabutoro has summouned say Itachi, then Madara tried summoning him as well?
    He'd get cockblocked since the soul was already attached to a vessel