Thread: Bleach Chapter 430

Bleach Chapter 430

mangastream / binktopia

MediaFire | SendSpace | Online Viewing

Interesting, liking this arc more and more.
    -----------------

So... why didn't Inoue negate Ishida's lost arm? Don't tell Ishida Ryuken is so awesome he can mend back a lost arm <__<

Its like we have a murder mystery here. A Novalla, except that no one of any importance on the good guy side will ever die. And what's with this surgery thingy. Oh well, best not to ask questions and see how they will give Ichi his new reiatsu.

I guess they must be trying to kill off Ichigo's friends in order for him to join them or it could be a totally different group that's doing that.
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

And after seeing those first few pages, you don't think Inoue wants to get it on with Ichigo (or has)? A big TSK TSK to all of you! Sod you all! And that was a mildly interesting, if not weirdly paced chapter.

5Hz louder?

Quote Originally Posted by redcat View Post
    5Hz louder?
    I know right? Like people walk around with equalizers or something. 5Hz...really?

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    So if Ichigo does get this new...reiatsu and get his own back he would be human,shinigami,hollow, (new kind)? Talk about identity crisis!

Blog Entries
    Well that's not all that disappointing, instead of pulling another class of enemy out of his ass he's reusing an old unfinished plot line. I just hope Kubo doesn't forget he already classified Sado's abilities as hollow-like.

Quote Originally Posted by rockmanj View Post
    I know right? Like people walk around with equalizers or something. 5Hz...really?
    I have a feeling that panel was intended to illustrate to us readers how awesome Ryuken is, but it actually does a better job of pointing out that Kubo doesn't know that frequency isn't a measure of loudness. It would've made more sense if he had said 5 dB ... but 5 dB is actually quite a bit louder.

Quote Originally Posted by minneyar View Post
    I have a feeling that panel was intended to illustrate to us readers how awesome Ryuken is, but it actually does a better job of pointing out that Kubo doesn't know that frequency isn't a measure of loudness. It would've made more sense if he had said 5 dB ... but 5 dB is actually quite a bit louder.
    Or he meant higher pitch and that got lost in the translation. Which could mean he is so clued up on this stuff that he was hinting towards a resonance frequency of sorts.

That or Ishida should just take it easy.

thanks for the download link!

Wow! Kubo is hinting at incest--boy, he's pulling out all the stops to try to recover after that big fail of last arc. But, really, I don't know why that was necessary.

yeah, I think we all decided just to ignore that.
    it was disturbing, but I don't think it matters.
    it's not like any of Ichigo's sisters could amount to anything once Ichigo gets his powers back, so who gives a fuck? (obligatory incest joke?)

meanwhile, what's with chad?

also, I suspect there's a possibility this arc will turn into the "save Ichigo" rescue arc.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

I can see how that would work. It would give the other characters some face time. I'm call this one, though: Aizen will somehow make it into or be mentioned in this arc.