Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naruto Chapter 519

question:
    If Sasuke decides to summon the manda snake again, will he get the drugged up enhanced version?

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z View Post
    question:
    If Sasuke decides to summon the manda snake again, will he get the drugged up enhanced version?
    Can you even summon more than 1 kind of animal?

MUTHAFUCKA I KNOW YOU GOT THIS! lmao

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Can you even summon more than 1 kind of animal?
    Yeah, i sort of assumed he would just stick with the eagle summoning as well, considering his level went up after the itachi fight and he evolved into a hawk.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    Yeah, i sort of assumed he would just stick with the eagle summoning as well, considering his level went up after the itachi fight and he evolved into a hawk.
    That was pretty weird. Didn't even Madara (who he was with a lot) wonder when he made a contract with the hawks? I was gonna bring up Pain's summoning path, but that was kind of different. At least Naruto will have some long range techniques to combat Sasuke's extreme range (along with the speed). Hahaha, and he is still officially a genin. You would think someone would give him some sort of backdoor promotion.

Blog Entries
    You know i just remembered, wasn't naruto able to do a one armed rasengan back in part one in the final battle against sasuke?

yes.

blablapostingistooshort

Wow, Archangel, very astute of you.

You know i just remembered, wasn't naruto able to do a one armed rasengan back in part one in the final battle against sasuke?
    Here is a Kishimoto answer.

Naruto was covered in the foxes chakra which meant he had an extra hand over his existing hand which acted as his shadow clone. This allowed him to form a rasengan.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FelixZeroAlastor View Post
    Here is a Kishimoto answer.

Naruto was covered in the foxes chakra which meant he had an extra hand over his existing hand which acted as his shadow clone. This allowed him to form a rasengan.
    Except he's surrounded by the fox's chakra in this new form as well

And unlike the last time he's in complete control of himself and isn't suffering from the cloak's side-effects.

Rasengan idea was very great 4th is really a genius.. I think its only coincident that its also the same idea with the beast bomb because its show on the flashback that its the 1st time 4th saw kyubii use it after naruto's birth or there are still some back episode that still not shown.. The problem with the new resengan is it consume time to form it and sasuke attacks or skills are to fast..

Back to the zombies we really don't know what kabuto's did to them basically its diff from orochimaru's version.. And i still can't wait for Hanzo!

Quote Originally Posted by toinks2010 View Post
    Rasengan idea was very great 4th is really a genius.. I think its only coincident that its also the same idea with the beast bomb because its show on the flashback that its the 1st time 4th saw kyubii use it after naruto's birth or there are still some back episode that still not shown.. The problem with the new resengan is it consume time to form it and sasuke attacks or skills are to fast..
    I doubt Kishimoto planned that far ahead, I'd be more inclined to believe he stumbled onto this idea during the Kyubi vs Orochimaru fight.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    I doubt Kishimoto planned that far ahead, I'd be more inclined to believe he stumbled onto this idea during the Kyubi vs Orochimaru fight.
    I'd be more inclined to believe he realized he had 2 round attacks and decided to create some dots to connect

Quote Originally Posted by DB_Hunter View Post
    The rasengan/biju attack doesn't make sense. The first time Minato saw Kyuubi was when it attacked Konoha under the command of Madara. Yet in his fight with Madara Minato used the rasengan, which meant he had developed it before the attack happened.

Unless someone can come up with when Minato saw the kyuubi earlier or any other bijuu for that matter.

It is possible that Minato had seen a bijuu before the kyuubi, I'm sure he had experienced alot before that fight, so thats not impossible. I actually think he might even had encountered the eight tails at one point, givin how Bee pretty much started trembling after Naruto mentioned that is who he learned the move from. Maybe the Eight tails was actually the one trembling.

that's not something I have a problem with.
    who's to say that Kuhina couldn't transform into the kyubi like KillerBee and produce the chackra bomb blast herself?

then the 4th saw it and came up with the idea for the rasengan.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Except he's surrounded by the fox's chakra in this new form as well

And unlike the last time he's in complete control of himself and isn't suffering from the cloak's side-effects.
    The true kishimoto answer is that the kyuubi was controlling the chakra to shape it for him. Like how Sasuke couldn't predict the chakra's movements with the sharingan, it had a mind of its own.