Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 518

Naruto Chapter 518

mangastream / binktopia

MediaFire | SendSpace | Online Viewing

Rather lame that we didn't get to see Sai and his brother fight.
    I'm disappointed that the secrete to destroying the zombies will lie in convincing the zombie to remember who they were or some other significant event in the zombies life, that makes for extremely boring reading and somewhat trivializes the potential awesomeness of the encounters.

I suppose thats why Orochimaru killed the personality of his zombies - in order to prevent this from happening.

apparently Immortality breeds laziness and complacency. the ambush squad would never have succeeded in capturing Deidara and Sasori had they been alive imo.

Thanks for the upload

Weak. Totally killed the awesomeness of it all. Also thought another topic, naruto vs his dad would have been cool too. Fail at that now even if it were to happen.

ANBU Captain
    This fight was actually pretty good. I'm hopeful that they don't botch the ones that follow. That felt like the first actual ninja bout that took place in god knows how many chapters. I think the plot device with sai's brother was cheap but atleast that means we won't have to see him or that book again......which means he can DIE! Not like he has any other purpose later anyways. Well aside from another slight rematch with sasuke as fodder for naruto's fury. I'm glad kankuro(sp?) beat sasori without making their craft seem lame. I gained a new found respect for the marionette technique

Who knows maybe if that hidden coffin is naruto's father he wants to test out his son to his limit =) and we get to see some sick flash moves
    "Sorry i don't have an absolute value sign! I cant make everything positive right now!"

"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Blog Entries
    It's the power of love~

"Sasori! You were never meant to be someone else's puppet!"
    (Sasori facepalms. Sasori passes on)

"Deidara! Art only truly becomes great after the artist has long been dead!"
    "Wtf? Omg" (Deidara passes on)

"Zabuza! Your sword's been fucked up. What you gonna do now?"
    (Zabuza passes on)

"Haku! The times have changed. Society has become more tolerant of transgender."
    "Zabuza-san, I love you" (Haku passes on)
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Good thing Sasuke told Omoi about Deidara's lightning weakness.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam98034 View Post
    Yeah this chapter had a lot of "I heard that i'm supposed to say this because plot"

Quote Originally Posted by Sam98034 View Post
    Good thing Kakashi already fought Deidara and also happens to own the Sharingan and also happens to be a smart motherfucker. Or that Kabuto gave them a book with information on Akatsuki.

this chap is surprisingly decent!

Naruto is gonna single handedly get rid of all these zombies now. Kabutoro better start sticking in the zombie tags quick time.

Ok so all the zombies will either die by being overcome by guilt, having their life wishes fulfilled, or by converting to a good guy. Assertn is so right.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar
    "I know it cheapens the value of my masterwork if I use it repeatedly, but I have no choice! mmmm."

And there it is, kishi's poorly veiled appeal for forgiveness and understanding...
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

The great ninja war 3: The war fought with emotions
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    The great ninja war 3: The war fought with emotions
    Next we will see Naruto dressed in a purple dinosaur suit singining his love for Sasuke and every zombie will pass on... due to brain death...

wow...WOW!
    Thatīs ridiculous bad!
    So Kishimoto really put the solution to a bullshit "make peace with them, let them rest in peace"-cop out. just wow.

Also, how was Akatsuki ever a threat? Defeated like fodder nins. sigh, kishimoto, further taking a dump on the time your manga was great.

I am divided on this chapter...one thing I did like is how twisted Deidara is. He was totally willing to keep blowing Sai's brother up, which is a sick and awesome tactic.

Hm... it feels kind of like in Bleach when they started just one-shotting Menos Grande, even though they were supposed to be extremely powerful hollows.

Sasori looked kind of lost without his puppets.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07