Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Naruto Chapter 518

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    Kabuto's ninja info cards showed that Naruto hadn't completed a mission higher than C rank during the chuunin exams, so that would mean the hokage never gave him credit for contributing to that fight if they DID end up reporting it.
    Or, seeing as he was an old sap, he kept the current ranking of the mission so he did not have to overcharge the bridge country (or whatever) and likely has it as a footnote. I know I am reading way too into this, but it is a kind of slow day at work.

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidnne View Post
    Maybe he resurrected Zabuza first, and then Zabuza was like "Hey, where the hell is Haku?" And then Kabutoro was like "Haku, eh? That's a pretty name...I'll zombify him too!"
    I hate to say it, but this makes some sense. Zabuza could easily have been like "Well, I have to work with you since you're the zombie master, but I work better with my servant boy Haku. He has a bloodline limit."

It's not totally implausible that Haku is back, just a glaring omission that his return wasn't explained explicitly.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

yeah, the Zabuza thing also doesn't work for me...
    A. a few chapters ago, we saw Zabuza and Haku talking and they said "we have no idea how we got here", so it's not really likely that they met Kabutoro.
    B.lets say that Zabuza did meet Kabutuoro, why would he talk about Haku? when he died he pretty much said that even if there's an afterlife, he doesn't expect to meet Haku there (since Haku was pure and Zabuza was awesome). I can easily imagine Zabuza deciding that working as a zombie was 'punishment' for his past life, and wouldn't want to make Haku suffer through this.

C. Back to Sasuke. Did Sasuke even know about Haku's identity? didn't he get nailed before exposing Haku's true face? can you resurrect someone who you don't even know his true name\face?

basically, the only two living people who knew about Haku were Kakashi and Naruto. Sakura was too occupied with guarding the old man and couldn't see anything because of all the mist.

it can be either:
    Kakashi -> 3rd hokage (mission report, super secret) -> Kabuto.
    or Naruto -> Sasuke (maybe through Sakura, though very unlikely) -> Orochimaru\Kabuto (Ninja sharing time?)

again, other than shock damage to Naruto (and Naruto alone, it's not like any other ninja in the world would give a shit if Haku shows up), what's the point of bringing haku back to life? every leaf chunin (well, not Iruka, of course) could smack his silly-billy ass around town.

and the worst part of this shit fest? I'm willing to bet that Haku doesn't even get to be in the starting rooster of the next fighting game, and is only available as DLC.

(really, if this arc is about something, it's DLC)

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

All those info were wikileaked.

But honestly, even if there was a suitable answer, it will just be a way to convince ourselves that they aren't back because the fans wanted them.

But one reason all these "intel" came about could be due to the civilians, or those who witnessed fights from the dead characters. Hearsay -> legends.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。