Thread: Bleach Chapter 426

Bleach Chapter 426

mangastream / binktopia

MediaFire | SendSpace | Online Viewing

Student
    Um, da fcuk?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    I vote for Hichigo as the next arc's final boss. I also want Neliel back and some new chick with big boobs since i'm bored of the current boobs
    Just as I planned

Nice, a MILF.

so confused now....
    Pie

Is this a new manga, using characters from the old one? I fail to see a smooth transition here from Aizen planning everything to no one knowing what the hell is going on.

Ah, this must be good old mulligan writing technique. Screw up the original storyline, then just scrap it and basically start over from scratch. Kubo outsmarts us again!

"Want some ramen?"

Fighting words, man, fighting words.

KIMOCHI~II

"You'll soon see what Gotham City is like without fear, and it won't be pretty. Fear is the glue that holds society together, it's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear. Is power." - The Scarecrow

I seriously thought Kubo would forget that Aizen guy.
    I am training in the shadows.
    Currently playing: All of your games, probably.

When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

La probalité de cette occurence etait forte.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

^That was better then the past few chapters...

remember how Ichigo said he still has the super body from training at the time chamber?

the only thing Kubo does well is dig himself into stupid pits.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

I came across an old Tite Kubo interview from 2008, and it pretty much explains everything.

http://www.publishersweekly.com/pw/b...omic-con-.html

PWCW : Now that Bleach has been going on for a bit, how do you keep the adventure and the story fresh?

TK : I think it maintains a freshness because when I create manga, I don’t think about what’s going to happen--I just come up with an idea and let it flow. It’s a weekly installment, so I have a very short time to create manga, but the good thing is that because it’s short, I can come up with the idea and start creating it.

PWCW : Have you ever gotten yourself into a situation that made you say, “Uh-oh”?

TK : I don’t really face that kind of situation because it’s a long story and sometimes I forget what’s happened in the past, but I read the previous volumes of Bleach and that usually helps me to create and have a new idea.

PWCW: What is your favorite aspect of creating Bleach?

TK : When I draw the scene that I’d been dreaming about or had always wanted to draw, that is the time that I’m happiest. (WTF!!) The other time that I really enjoy is when I create new characters. But when I create new characters, it’s not usually when I’m working. When I’m running errands, it will come up in my mind, and then I’ll develop it. It’s one of the most enjoyable parts. But I enjoy drawing and creating manga, so it’s always fun.
    So he doesn't remember what happened in the past, doesn't think about what's going to happen, and enjoys drawing random shit from his dreams... but we already knew that.
    Last edited by mage; Thu, 11-11-2010 at 07:50 PM.

Lol that is priceless. In between finding the cure for cancer and working to establish world peace, he can't remember what he is paid to do for a living.
    Last edited by DB_Hunter; Fri, 11-12-2010 at 05:20 AM.

Honestly, a new forum should be started because this is just a different story.

I'm sure at some point, we'll get some sort of thing that ties in with the past. Even with his exceptional memory, I'm sure Kubo can't just avoid the 400+ past chapters. We'll just have to wait and see where this silliness takes us.

This kinda reminds me a little bit of how the Bount Arc started with the Mod-Soul training and such. It was silly, and we had to wait a few chapters just to even know where we were actually headed. I know I was scratching my head then as well.

So far I'm liking Ikumi, and the way she's drawn as well. Been waiting for another hot dark haired lass. What I'd like to know but I doubt we'll get is how in these past 17months or whatever... how did Ikumi and Ichigo find eachother? At first glance I thought Ikumi may have been related to Tatsuki, but I could see Ikumi also being a friend of Ichigo's dad somehow like his dad is Kaoru's doctor or something. Either way I'm fine with more Ikumi. *thumbs up*

I felt like doing one myself

Mspaint FTW

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.