Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 516

Naruto Chapter 516

mangastream / binktopia

MediaFire | SendSpace | Online Viewing

Blog Entries
    Taking a page out of Oda's book and going for a war of mayhem, only Kishimoto seems to have planned ahead a bit more about who should be fighting whom

I'm pleased with this, shit's about to hit the fan

Lol, so just as I thought... Dan and Sai's brother have also returned.

Then there's the foreshadowing that Kabuto might have trouble controlling so many bodies at once. This is looking more and more like my prediction might come true in the end after all.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

it didnt get any less stupid, lol.
    Have Sasori blow a cloud of his poison over the shinobis and they´re all dead, since it´s a special kind of poison that only Sakura might have a little bit of cure against.

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Lol at Asuma's "I have a bad feeling about this..."
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

I was worried that it would turn into a pretty straight forward battle with a little extra stuff going on with the resurected peeps, but it actually seemed in this chapter that Kishimoto has at least a little bit planned for some extra turns.

I'll say I'm a little more interested in how things will turn out now, and it'll be fun to see who all ends up matching against eachother, though some aren't hard to figure out. Will be fun none the less.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    I just wanna see Kimimaru fight. Hell the only reason he died was because he was sick. Gaara only slowed him down.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCybercoin View Post
    I just wanna see Kimimaru fight. Hell the only reason he died was because he was sick. Gaara only slowed him down.
    That was also pre-time jump. Gaara was just a kid back then.

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    it didnt get any less stupid, lol.
    Have Sasori blow a cloud of his poison over the shinobis and they´re all dead, since it´s a special kind of poison that only Sakura might have a little bit of cure against.
    Here's the problem with that, though. Did Sasori get reverted back to human? I imagine he wouldn't get resurrected with a wooden puppet body. Besides, Kankuro is currently in possession of his old puppet body.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Are we now going to see a 'full strength' Itachi go nuts on some enemies or will he manage to find a way out of fighting for Kabutoro? Perhaps Naruto's crow will negate his powers as as Sasuke's.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DB_Hunter View Post
    Are we now going to see a 'full strength' Itachi go nuts on some enemies or will he manage to find a way out of fighting for Kabutoro? Perhaps Naruto's crow will negate his powers as as Sasuke's.
    He doesn't have any eyes remember?

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    He doesn't have any eyes remember?
    He's also supposed to be dead remember?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DB_Hunter View Post
    He's also supposed to be dead remember?
    I refuse to believe that hax no jutsu can magically pop out 2 MSharingans out of fucking nowhere for Itachi to use

The line has to be drawn somewhere

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    I think you will be sorely disappointed. The First Hokage used Tree no Jutsu on Sarutobi, despite being the reanimated corpse of a Sound ninja.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Quote Originally Posted by poopdeville View Post
    I think you will be sorely disappointed. The First Hokage used Tree no Jutsu on Sarutobi, despite being the reanimated corpse of a Sound ninja.
    Why do people keep on forgetting edo tensei doesn't need the original body? It's been done to death ( )

The chapter was nice, seeing haku and zabuza sure reminded me of old times

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    Here's the problem with that, though. Did Sasori get reverted back to human? I imagine he wouldn't get resurrected with a wooden puppet body. Besides, Kankuro is currently in possession of his old puppet body.
    Above post applies here. Also, sasori was just a human puppet

Quote Originally Posted by Tofu #2 View Post
    Above post applies here. Also, sasori was just a human puppet
    I wouldn't think so, since a puppet body is just made out of wood and is in no way related to Sasori's original flesh. Then again Hizashi still has the curse seal on his forehead and other ninjas seem to have their scars and original clothing so w/e. Shippudden as a whole has been a monumental suspension of disbelief.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

I just think that it is funny that they brought back the jinchuuriki without their bijuu's. They are a lot less scary when they do not have access to all of their previous power.

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by iMUSTbeTHEdevil View Post
    I just think that it is funny that they brought back the jinchuuriki without their bijuu's. They are a lot less scary when they do not have access to all of their previous power.
    Are you sure about that? In the world of Edo Tensei, anything could be possible. I mean if he brought back the First with his blood line and probably Nagato and Itachi with their eyes, then I don't see why he couldn't bring the jinchuurikis with their full powers as well. Maybe not the actual beasts but some kind of undead pseudo forms.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    I refuse to believe that hax no jutsu can magically pop out 2 MSharingans out of fucking nowhere for Itachi to use

The line has to be drawn somewhere
    Perhaps hax no jutsu brings back the powers the person had before they had at the moment of death. Itachi had his eyes when he died, so its not far fetched considering he is a walking zombie anyway. What would be weird is if his blindness issue was cleared up.