Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 516

Kishimonto... he does not like characters dying.

Kabutoro saying that he has problems controlling all the zombies, the zombies are still aware of the situation (and have their own opinions)
    so, if something was to happen to Kabutoro, would the zombies be free? or would they insta-die?
    same thing, Kabutoro can just be in a orochimaru-cycle of coma-resurrection, and then everyone will be alive!

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Keep in mind Sasuke now has Itachi's eyes now so only way he should have any kind of sharingan is if Madara used some of the spares from his collection.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    I really don`t understand the problem here, Edo tensei clearly allows the resurrected to keep his abilities, if any is not really a resurrection, i think the apropiate word is recreation, after all, that wasn`t really the 1st and/or 2nds body there fighting, but they clearly had the same abilities and blood line limit.

If edo tensei can recreate Itachi`s arm, i bet it can create his eyes as well.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

I cant understand anyhting lately. Some things that used to be like unbreakeable laws nowadays just dissapear.

I mean even if we would assume that the Edo Tensei (Impure world resurrection) is more something like a "recreation", wich would be a lot to assume already, what the hell happens with the kekkei gankai (Blood Inheritance Limit)? That "ability" goes with the body. its in its freaking cells ADN!!

And sadly if we asume that Edo Tensei can recreate the cells, the adn, the memories, the chakra, the body parts, the missing limbs etc, etc, etc.... the question is: What can't Edo Tensei do?

This is even more hax than the sharinga, and read it well, I'm talking about the sharingan wich is one of the biggest plot holes-rabbits in the hat-ace up the sleeve, that I ever have encountered in my life.

I think that once reached this point Kishimoto should leave the script writing to Stephenie Meyer.

Nuff said.
    The path of excess leads to the tower of wisdom

Actually with so many under Kabuto, I think it could be possible for those of extremely strong will be able to break the control. Or at the very least, when he "unleashes" them, they might fall back to their own accords and that they will attack their old enemies and leave their allies alone.

maybe that is part of Kabutoro's plan?
    I think it's pretty reckless of him to throw into a battle such a giant force if he suspects there's a chance that it'll backfire on him.

You'd think that for the first time, he'll only release a small force, so if they rebel, they'd still be no threat. but if he's willing to allow an army worth of ninjas on the battlefield, he's probably damn sure of his ability to control them.

now, I'm willing to believe that Orochimaru is arrogant enough to do this, but after combining with Kabuto, and after dying (twice) from messing with the wrong experiment, I don't think Kabutoro is that self confident.

I wouldn't put it past Kabutoro that he's planning on his zombie army to rebel and destroy the Zetsu army. then he'd be able to take the super sharingan from madare, or something.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Yeah, I have a suspicion that Kabuto will try to betray Madara soon. I think we will find out next chapter: either he'll fight Anko seriously, or he'll try to negotiate with her. It seems kind of dumb for Kabuto to leave a trail just to turn around and kill off a small group, when Madara controls an army of 100,000. Also, he barely tried to capture Naruto, and captured Yamato instead. Madara is supposedly weak to Tree no Jutsu.

On a different note, I think Naruto's new move is pretty sweet. It is basically a Sage Mode version of Susanoo. Naruto is getting stronger by growing, unlike Sasuke, who just abuses himself for power.

Also, how flipping strong is Naruto now? He was already godly strong with "just" Sage Mode, which makes chakra more potent and regenerate faster. Now he has a tank of Kyuubi chakra too. I guess Kishi has always made a point of Naruto's weakness being his chakra control, and mastering Sage Mode has made him a chakra control master apparently. Especially since he can move it around like a set of limbs.
    Last edited by poopdeville; Thu, 11-11-2010 at 06:22 PM.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Quote Originally Posted by LobsterMagnet View Post
    Keep in mind Sasuke now has Itachi's eyes now so only way he should have any kind of sharingan is if Madara used some of the spares from his collection.
    People keep saying that, but clearly Edo Tensai doesn't require the physical body of the deceased, but rather clones the state of what it used to be prior to the person's death. Orochimaru was able to resurrect the 1st hokage, despite him being in Madara's possession all this time. Nagato would be missing a rinnegan. Hizashi would be blind right now since his curse seal destroyed his byakugan eyes. Deidara would still be a million pieces strewn across the land. Sasori would just be a flesh cylinder, etc.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Blog Entries
    So Madara could kill Sasuke, take his eyes, bring him back to life and then they'd both have MSs?

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    So Madara could kill Sasuke, take his eyes, bring him back to life and then they'd both have MSs?
    Both of them already have MS's, so what would the point of doing all that be?

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Well... yeah, the only way for edo tensei to be remotelly fair is if there`s some sort of huge hidden weakpoint somewhere.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Quote Originally Posted by DB_Hunter View Post
    Both of them already have MS's, so what would the point of doing all that be?
    Level 2 EMS

as i understand it Edo tensei involves binding the soul of the one you want to resurrect to a sacrificial body.
    this is why Third and Fourth Hokage cannot be resurrected via Edo Tensei - their souls were given as payment in the Death God Sealing technique used to bind part of the kyubi's chakra and Orochimarus arms respectively (something about being slowly digested in the bowls of the Shinigami for 1k years, if i recall correctly).
    arguably, it is the soul that gives the unique abilities as demonstrated by Orochimaru's resurrections of the 1st and 2nd hokage.
    And even the if the Jinchuriki do not have access to their Bijuu - it is quit possible that they will have large Chakra reserves and stamina much like Naruto, as well as their own unique abilities tied to their home villages. The Jinchuriki were born to be weapons. they would have received training for that, I am quite looking forward to seeing the jinchuriki in action.

Quote Originally Posted by anime nomad View Post
    this is why Third and Fourth Hokage cannot be resurrected via Edo Tensei - their souls were given as payment in the Death God Sealing technique used to bind part of the kyubi's chakra and Orochimarus arms respectively (something about being slowly digested in the bowls of the Shinigami for 1k years, if i recall correctly).
    Except Orochimaru was going to summon the fourth but was stopped during the act by Sarutobi...

Who cares.... Edo tensai was gay as hell when Orochimaru used it, and it's still gay as hell now.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    Who cares.... Edo tensai was gay as hell when Orochimaru used it, and it's still gay as hell now.
    Quoted for truth i guess, the jutsu is too haxxor for any good to come from discussing it

Quote Originally Posted by Splash! View Post
    Except Orochimaru was going to summon the fourth but was stopped during the act by Sarutobi...

well were are not sure if the 3rd casket would be the 4th it wasn't clear nor mentioned by orochimaru and 3rd hokage and besides 3rd soul was gone when he seals the fox to naruto.. By the way do you think Jiraiya was dead he is, well why thus Kabuto didn't resurrect him well he know Jiraiya more than those other people that he resurrected..

This is gonna be hard for kabuto to control those people with lots of uniques skills. Because even sasori who is expert in controlling people having a hard time by controlling so many puppet when fought sakura and chiyo.

Just a thought, as Edo Tensei isn't a bloodline limit, shouldn't Madara be able to just copy it when he see's Kabutoro pulling out all these zombies?

Quote Originally Posted by DB_Hunter View Post
    Just a thought, as Edo Tensei isn't a bloodline limit, shouldn't Madara be able to just copy it when he see's Kabutoro pulling out all these zombies?
    The Sharingan`s copying ability is a long forgotten one, and i honestly doubt we`ll see it ever again... EVER.