Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 515

Naruto Chapter 515

mangastream / binktopia

MediaFire | SendSpace | Online Viewing

ANBU Captain
    I guess naruto went the bleach way......just make fights interesting and screw the plot.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Okay kinda epic. Very large scale but...did he seriously bring back EVERYONE that ever died in the manga+more?

The Jinjiruuki...I am seriously hoping they do NOT have the powers of their tailed beasts. Because that would be even more lame.

Wow... wow... Kishimoto finally sat down and thought a plot aside from Naruto yelling 'Sasuke-kun!!' (oh wait...).

Zabuza? Haku? AWESOME!!

The Jinchuuriki!? I always thought it was a waste to design all of them and never appear. We can see them again.

Asuma? Dan? Hizashi? Hanzou? Chiyo? Oh shit...

Give me Sound Four! Not just Kimimaro.

Kabuto is a haxor... but who cares at this point.

The whole divisions was great too.

Blog Entries
    Call me a narutard all you want but i fucking came from this chapter

That was indeed pretty epic, I can't wait to see hanzou and the jinchuuriki in action. Should be pretty sweet. (+more possible characters for future games :x)
    -----------------

I wonder how the tailed beasts' powers will work? Having their powers without the actual beast would be kind of cool, I suppose. But every ninja that has died in the story?? Zombie Zabuza? Dan? Freaking Asuma? I bet there will be a ton of tearful fights.

iīve read the first page and already want to close the browser. GIANT SIGH
    okay, next page then...

Basically anybody who is anybody will be there, plus all the characters mentioned in the series so far. This does seem to be the final arc now about to begin in the manga.

Everything was cool, till they brought back those OTHER (Zabuza, Haku, etc) characters too. That is so freaking corny, seriously.

It's corny because people like Haku and Zabuza should be fodder at this point because of how much the manga itself has changed and the fighting abilities of all of the characters.

Besides that retarded and lame stunt that Kishi pulled, the things related to the war were pretty cool. Gaara being the leader is surprising, I have to admit, but it is a good surprise. His character is being developed in a respectable way.

like....seriously?!

yeah, sorry, nothing of what happened makes any sense. Kishimoto is going for "the epic", simply "because". I guess he envied One Pieceīs Whitebeard vs. Marine-arc.

Ffs, first Tsuchikage carrying the turtle-island...thats TOO strong!?!
    Then the army-gathering. I mean, they dont even know about the 100k Zetsus, do they?

Then Kabuto reviving all those characters. Like, what would Madara have done without him? Kabuto wasnt part of his plan! Either Madara would have lost badly, because the Zetsus are cannon fodder, OR the good guys wont stand a chance if the Zetsus are actually strong enemies.

And all these revived characters, sigh... Orochimaru had no relation to Zabuza and Haku, and they wont even stand a chance for a second.

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Itīs all so stupid! xD
    I mean, some people are actually trying to create a logical, comprehensible story. This is all just ... stuff thrown together. Dumb Naruto, then suddenly Killerbee starts some training lesson that was actually really necessary since Naruto doesnt seem to have perfect control, yet, though it just happened randomly as means to keep Naruto from going outside. Then Gaara being the leader of the whole army, yeah, sure. Also, all ninja-countries acting super-friendly towards each other. Yeah, for the whole series weīve been told how ninja-countries are still cautious about other nations. Also, Chouji in the long-range group? Lol.
    Besides, whatīs with that perfect timing? Ninja army gathered, then Madara says "war begins". Yeah, "coincidence". And again, the reviving of all known dead characters.

This is fanfic stuff turned into canon stuff. Itīs like Kishimoto took a look over all of his past materials, gathered what he had, and then mixed it all together, because "it would be epic!". Ive been annoyed by this manga since long time ago, but thatīs just sad. Honestly, Kishimoto, your manga was once the one I enjoyed most. No need to quickly jump into One Piece/Bleach-territorry, just to get some quick "Wow!"s.

Would've been okay if it was just the tailed beasts but... every character that's died so far? Really?

Felt the chapter was pretty epic up until that point. I don't really care for zombie characters -- I want to see original ones, but apparently Kishimoto has run out of ideas (evident by the flying ninjas last chapter... wtf).

Hopefully Naruto will throw a huge rasengan nuke at all the zombies or something.
    Last edited by Genma; Tue, 11-02-2010 at 07:11 PM. Reason: typo

thanks for the download..

looks like clones war to me..

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    I still hope that the 4th is also amongst them...so Naruto can duke it out with his (zombie) dad

Yeah.... this war is turning into pure fanservice, imo.
    How the hell is Kabuto supposed to know who Haku was? Or Chiyo? The tailed beasts and past kages I can understand, but this kinda just got silly.

Then, of course, there's still the little matter of them being IMMORTAL until someone comes up with one jutsu to take them all out at the same time.

I'm liking the effort put into setting up the army divisions, though past experience taught me that Kishimoto is better at thinking up smart squad formations and strategies than actually utilizing them.

I'm going to expect an all-out brawl of generic ninjas vs generic zetsus in the style of sand vs konoha, while the kages and prestigious ninjas struggle against the zombies, perhaps holding them back, but only until Naruto shows up to turn the tides.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

On a side note, could Madara have just conned Sasuke big time by giving him some fake eyes or eyes that belong to some minor ninja, thus disabling Sasuke's Sharingan/MS? That would be a genuinely funny twist if that happened.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DB_Hunter View Post
    On a side note, could Madara have just conned Sasuke big time by giving him some fake eyes or eyes that belong to some minor ninja, thus disabling Sasuke's Sharingan/MS? That would be a genuinely funny twist if that happened.
    If Madara was afraid of Sasuke he could have killed him off a long time ago

I started crying at the end as all that was left of originality just went flushed down the toilet.

"Life is hilariously cruel" by Bender

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    Then, of course, there's still the little matter of them being IMMORTAL until someone comes up with one jutsu to take them all out at the same time.
    Also, I'm calling it again, Naruto is going to somehow get the Pain body to use his soul stealing ability to kill off all the other zombies. It may be even easier now, considering that they still seem to retain their original personalities thanks to Kabuto's seal.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    Also, I'm calling it again, Naruto is going to somehow get the Pain body to use his soul stealing ability to kill off all the other zombies. It may be even easier now, considering that they still seem to retain their original personalities thanks to Kabuto's seal.
    Didn't Kabuto say to Deidara that he was LETTING him keep some of his personality?

former jinchuuriki... kushina?
    former kage's... minato? sarutobi?

God I hate this manga