Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 515

If Kabuto was able to revive every single significant person who has ever died before, why did he just wait until now to do it? The plot of this has gone to hell, but at least we might get some good fights out of it.

Also, Haku might get annihilated because of how powerful he was way back when compared to how people are now, but Zabuza at least was able to hold his own against Kakashi, so hes powerful enough to not be a push over.

Zabuza said that Haku was stronger than himself...
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Im surprised we didnt see jiraya in there.

Of course Kabuto knew about the other ninjas. His hobby is keeping small little notebooks filled with ninja cards.

Ok jokes aside, I'm ok with the zombies. However, I'm not ok with the zombies having memories or any form of recollection of their previous fights. They should just be imitations and not being revived completely.
    Last edited by Psyke; Wed, 11-03-2010 at 09:16 AM. Reason: speeeeling
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Why not? They do have the original soul. Also Minato and Sarutobi won't show up, obviously.
    -----------------

Suprised he didnt revive jiraiya

ty psj for this sig

Well it's just too convenient to resurrect dead people. Cheapens their actual deaths.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyke View Post
    Well it's just too convenient to resurrect dead people. Cheapens their actual deaths.
    Dragon Ball made a living off of it though, and most people still considerate it a masterpiece

Dragonball started with a small boy, featuring a monkey-tail, beating up monsters and 16-year old girl that showed herself naked to an old man, all in the very beginning.
    Maybe I missed the hentai-panel with Sakura, though.

More serious: Death and Ressurrection was a theme in DB even before the timeskip, see Goku´s grandpa.

Quote Originally Posted by Tofu #2 View Post
    Didn't Kabuto say to Deidara that he was LETTING him keep some of his personality?

former jinchuuriki... kushina?
    former kage's... minato? sarutobi?

God I hate this manga
    I don't know if Kushina can be there since she participated on the Kyuubi's sealing alongside Minato.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    If Madara was afraid of Sasuke he could have killed him off a long time ago
    Not if he just wanted to use him as a tool. PLus you don't know what weird stuff Madara has done to Itachi's eyes, he could have booby-trapped them somehow. So when his pawn Sasuke has finished doing his bidding, he can easily get rid of his power. Sasuke minus Sharingan is just a good Jounin.

Quote Originally Posted by 6Zabuza9 View Post
    Suprised he didnt revive jiraiya
    I was surprised he didn't revive Danzo.
    I'm sure we didn't see ALL the zombies yet, and eventually Danzo, Jiraiya, Orochimaru, Dan, Sai's brother, that coughing guy from the chuunin exams, and Obito will appear.
    Last edited by Assertn; Wed, 11-03-2010 at 11:33 AM.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

I prefer to believe that Kabuto tried to revive Orochimaru but failed...because he´s still alive.

Not that it would clear up all that beyond repair mess...

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    Asuma, Haku and Zabuza too...FUCK YES! Seeing some of those faces reminds me that I've certainly forgotten about some of the other supervillains who've also made a return. This war had better live up to the hype. Hope it doesn't (and I hate to reference this) be like that scene in Fusion Reborn when the past villains make but a short appearance after returning from HFIL.

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    I was surprised he didn't revive Danzo.
    I'm sure we didn't see ALL the zombies yet, and eventually Danzo, Jiraiya, Orochimaru, Dan, Sai's brother, that coughing guy from the chuunin exams, and Obito will appear.
    Maybe he resurrected the Uchiha clan, too.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

well, it's just like Naruto to have his awesome training only as way to distract him.
    remember how he wasted three years with Jiraya only to learn nothing?

other that that, I have a theory about how this shit came to happen

Guy from Marketing: Listen, some fans have been complaining that each Naruto game has the same 20 characters, most of which haven't done anything in the past eight years.
    Kishimonto: Oh, so what's got to do with me? just allow them to play new guys.
    GfM: here's the problem. the fans like the old characters, Haku and Zabuza are still considered favorites.
    Kishi: tough luck for you. so, what do you want from me?
    GfM: bring them back, with new moves so we could market them again.
    Kishi: no.
    GfM: so bring in their identical brothers.
    Kishi: I did that already, Kisama, Kimimaru, Sai, and that watery boy.
    GfM: they weren't identical enough. I can't see what's your problem with reviving them, you already revived the entire village.
    Kishi: I NEVER SAID THEY WERE DEAD!
    GfM: Who cares? just do something, we are running out of DLC for new games. Bring back Haku and let him have new moves.
    Kishi: here's an idea, maybe, instead of that plot line I have been building over the past years, I'll just bring back everyone who died before chapter 200? and everyone else?
    GfM: good, can you also bring back Orochimaru? we want to give him a MJ jacket?
    Kishi: *__|__* , have you gone crazy?
    GfM: just do it.

and that's my theory: Naruto has become a cash cow for making games.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

It´s sweet of you to think that this wasnt Kishimoto´s own decision.
    But yeah, at least we´ll get to play Zabuza and Haku in Gekitou Ninja Taisen again <3

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z View Post
    and that's my theory: Naruto has become a cash cow for making games.
    you may be right... wasn't Toriyama forced by his editor to get rid of Cell version 2, because it looked stupid? That's the problem with this business - its all about money, and the author needs to satisfy every wish the editor/marketing guy has got.

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar
    I keep reading the manga, and keep coming here hoping to be able to contribute to a discussion about this manga, and I keep just getting material to be a party pooper. This manga was shit for some time, but how it's doodoo boiling in cheese sauce. I don't know how much more of this nonsense I can take.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

I hate to do it but if Naruto goes up against some of these zombies it is going to go something like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_ICM9fXvgo.

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense