Thread: Bleach 294

Damn, Yamamoto is pretty tough

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Damn..that old man is pretty awesome. He doesn't know the word of giving up.

Interesting.

This episode starred two characters I'd completely forgotten were even in this battle.

Aizen surely planned a lot, didn't he? It's good to see his arrogance backfire sometimes, even if it doesn't end up mattering much.

It's nothing but wishful thinking but I still hope Ichigo came up with a plan...

If every episode was as good as this one (if they have to talk, do it while you're seriously fighting like Genryusai dammit), Bleach would actually still be a decent anime. It feels like this episode contained more in it than all of the "war" episodes together.

Reason why anime seems so much better now is because it's picked up the pace since this stupid arrancar arc has FINALLY JUST FINISHED in the manga. It's really really funny these past two episodes have covered like I'd say 3 chapters of content which is why it feels like things are moving more quickly.

About 25 chapters left of content to cover, so my guess is there going to rush through it then maybe bleach anime as we know it ends orrrrrr we'll be seeing a loooooong huge super epic really fucking long filler arc. Seeing how close the anime is to the manga. Right now out of the big three bleach is dangerously close and it'll be a while before theirs enough material in the new arc to animate.

Good thing I was genuinely able to enjoy this episode then.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    Aizen surely planned a lot, didn't he?
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh man, the irony... it burns.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    Aizen surely planned a lot, didn't he?
    ZOMG O__O

Oh... sweet irony...

I really liked these past two episodes. Everyone (almost) dies. It's awesome. I didn't think they could make the old man look more badass, but I was wrong. This totally kicked ass.

BTW, what's the irony? I don't see any irony here. They both had plans using each other plans. That's not irony.

Oh the irony will come just you wait for it. It should start next episode....just as Aizen planned.

I quit watching bleach at episode 257, it was epic rubbish about zanpaktou's going on anarchy mode. Seems the fillers are over, does anyone know when it continues to some decent quality and if it's worth watching.

the past 2 episodes have bee super decent and worth watching. Get on it and ignore Darthender's posts.

Quote Originally Posted by AceAlpha View Post
    I quit watching bleach at episode 257, it was epic rubbish about zanpaktou's going on anarchy mode. Seems the fillers are over, does anyone know when it continues to some decent quality and if it's worth watching.
    Just this episode was worth watching from where you stopped imo. Some people liked 293, because well, something actually happened. But I personally can just recommend watching this one, unless you enjoy making fun of really bad anime watching it together with friends or something. Although I can't really recommend "starting" again at this point, because my brain is telling me that what LobsterMagnet said will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by lilphatboi88 View Post
    the past 2 episodes have bee super decent and worth watching. Get on it and ignore Darthender's posts.
    What the hell did I do? I'm one of the only people here that still likes this show.

I can't help but cringe everytime I pass by your posts. I want to read what you say, but for some reason, I feel you're always subconsciously hinting at some spoilers.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lilphatboi88 View Post
    I can't help but cringe everytime I pass by your posts. I want to read what you say, but for some reason, I feel you're always subconsciously hinting at some spoilers.
    Riddle me this Batman, how can he subconsciously hint at some spoilers when he doesn`t actually reads the manga?
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

I thought he did read the manga. In any case, in any case, this isn't the One Piece forum.
    Last edited by Kraco; Mon, 11-08-2010 at 02:31 AM. Reason: Wrong forum / spoiler.