Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One Piece Chapter 601

One Piece Chapter 601

mangastream / binktopia

MediaFire | SendSpace | Online Viewing

Pretty good chapter, but it looks like OP is going in a more brutal direction, which I like.

thanks for the chatper!

I seriously died. That was awesome.

Praise be the name of Goda

Blog Entries
    Ah, now THAT is what I'm talking about.

As expected the Pacifistas are now no more than cannon fooder for the straw hat crew.

One thing i noticed though is how brutal these new pirates are, it seems that the fall of Whitebeard and the rise of Blackbeard led to a rise in violence.

One hit knock outs for everyone, I love it! Looks like the monster trio ... well, they are still monsters.

I'm curious to see the upgrade in power for the rest of the crew. As great as Luffy, Sanji, and Zoro are, they were always expected to be quite strong. I'm hoping the rest could take out a pacifista just as quickly.
    "My way of joking is to tell the truth. That's the funniest joke in the world."

I'm hoping that Sanji grabs a marine and makes them take a real damn picture. Now that the Duval stuff is over there is no reason to keep that drawing.

Quote Originally Posted by boilerph View Post
    I'm hoping that Sanji grabs a marine and makes them take a real damn picture. Now that the Duval stuff is over there is no reason to keep that drawing.
    its possible one of the px's could have already done that

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    One thing i noticed though is how brutal these new pirates are, it seems that the fall of Whitebeard and the rise of Blackbeard led to a rise in violence.
    Karabou and Coribou don't seem like they're that much more violent than Captain Kidd has always been. Speaking of which, I wonder what happened to those two...
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

they are more bloody. Kid and Law were violent in a cartoon way, the new guys look like they just hack people apart.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z View Post
    they are more bloody. Kid and Law were violent in a cartoon way, the new guys look like they just hack people apart.
    Oh, the cuddly type of violent, like crucifying someone.

Kind of interesting how this chapter underscores why you shouldn't just let any random pirates join your crew. They become more of a burden than anything else.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

i hope Luffy didn't actually have to go into gear 2nd to beat that pacifista, and it was just for show

I think Luffy just made his hand go to Gear 2 not his entire body, make sense to conserve stamina. Sanji went to El Diablo (hot red foot) right away. I don't know if Nami and Usop can take on Pasifista but they sure could take on large amount of marines.

"Life is hilariously cruel" by Bender

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Death13a View Post
    I think Luffy just made his hand go to Gear 2 not his entire body, make sense to conserve stamina. Sanji went to El Diablo (hot red foot) right away.
    I feel a tad annoyed that you world confuse Bleach and One Piece... the name of that attack is Diable Jambe

Also, it doesn't seem like he used it from what i could see in the page.

sorry -_-"

When Sanji attacked Pasifista his leg is white and it has smoke coming from it.

"Life is hilariously cruel" by Bender

Blog Entries
    sorry -_-"
    Pray 10 hail Maries in the name of GOda if you seek redemption my child

Quote Originally Posted by boilerph View Post
    If they do try to take another picture of Sanji, you can bet the marines will somehow fuck it up again, and prevent Sanji from getting the credit he deserves

They'll probably snag a picture of the fake Sanji and put that as his new photo, but I hope they get Sanji's actual picture.

When Sanji attacked Pasifista his leg is white and it has smoke coming from it.
    That is correct. He is indeed using DIABLE JAMBE

By the way... this is just too funny

http://i56.tinypic.com/23tpow2.jpg

Blog Entries
    When he uses Diamble Jamble he usually yells it out just like Luffy does when changing gears

That was just a kick