Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 293

Bleach 293

Last edited by spitfire; Tue, 10-19-2010 at 07:30 PM.

Genin
    It was actually an enjoyable episode, I don't like captain Hitsugaya he just annoys the crap out of me.

BEST Episode EVER.

Yeah, right. They had to make Gin a drooling fanboy doing nothing but licking Aizen's ass.

And how the heck did Hinamori end up there in the first place? Aizen just invented a new spell in the middle of the fight, one that allows him to switch places with somebody?

Ichigo saw it fitting to stand with his hands in his pockets until Hinamori got skewered and only then asked the dudes if they really knew what they were doing. But then again, if the other captains really thought Aizen wouldn't use his h4x0r hypnosis, they were fools who deserved what they got.

Yeah, the best episode ever, for real. This was so bad it wasn't even funny anymore.

I actually loved it when Aizen completely fucked everyone over like they were nothing, but it was indeed very weird how Ichigo just appeared to stand there like a retard and watched while everyone attacked Hinamori.

Ichigo knows Aizen has "Complete Hypnosis" as a power, and he then sees everyone else going to attack their friend... just put two and two together you fucking idiot.

It's like he saw it all happen and decided "Hmm.. let's see how this plays out."

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

Bleach logic. It works like Hirako's Shikai on Aizen.

Blog Entries
    What are you lot complaining about? This was way more painful to read than it was to watch.

Plot and logic holes aside the action was pretty good and that is all i've come to expect of Bleach.

This isn't just about complaining. Mere complaining wouldn't help anyone in the first place. This is about giving a bad show, producing weak ass episodes week after week and getting rid of any credibility the anime once had what it deserves - animadversion and disrespect.

Seriously, those bad anime shows need to get reviewkickedinthebutt'd by someone as harsh as avgn or spoony.

Besides, action means nothing if the background sucks/doesn't make sense in a strung-out show such as Bleach.
    Last edited by Endrance; Wed, 10-20-2010 at 11:34 AM.

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    Why care about reviews, fans, anyone if cash continues to flow ?

That's probably their mindset.

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Go Team Aizen Go!

Haha, back to the infirmary for Himamori.

Awesome episode. When they all lined up last episode I thought this fight was going to take forever, but Aizen is mercifully obliterating his way through everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    Yeah, right. They had to make Gin a drooling fanboy doing nothing but licking Aizen's ass.
    Why would he need to do anything?

And how the heck did Hinamori end up there in the first place? Aizen just invented a new spell in the middle of the fight, one that allows him to switch places with somebody?
    Considering we were watching the fight from the Captain's perspective, he could have simply landed, strolled over, tossed her up into the air. They could have been swinging at air the entire time. We don't know.

I'd like to have seen that entire scene replayed from Ichigo's perspective.

Ichigo saw it fitting to stand with his hands in his pockets until Hinamori got skewered and only then asked the dudes if they really knew what they were doing.
    Ichigo could have been warning them the whole time and they wouldn't have heard it unless Aizen wanted them too. He might very well have been doing that in fact.

But then again, if the other captains really thought Aizen wouldn't use his h4x0r hypnosis, they were fools who deserved what they got.
    From listening to Hitsugaya, they seemed to be under the impression that he had to release his sword in order to control their senses. And for a bit, I thought they were gonna retcon it so that was the case, but the way it was described originally, once someone views Aizen's release, he controls all of their senses FOREVER, no rerelease required.

Awful lot of bitching in this episode about "plot-holes" that are actually easily explained. I'm not sure how much worse the manga gets, but a lot of this just seems like Manga readers bitching for the sake of bitching. Frankly, it's getting really tiresome having you guys come here and shit on it week in and week out. If you hate it so much why don't you stop fucking watching.

I thought this episode was great, and pretty much everything that happened is exactly what SHOULD have happened given what was established previously in the series.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    Considering we were watching the fight from the Captain's perspective, he could have simply landed, strolled over, tossed her up into the air. They could have been swinging at air the entire time. We don't know.

Ichigo could have been warning them the whole time and they wouldn't have heard it unless Aizen wanted them too. He might very well have been doing that in fact.
    Umm... What did I just say? Why did Ichigo do nothing but stand there ogling like an idiot (although he is one so that's a poor comparison), especially if Aizen took his sweet time to stroll to the ground, carry Hinamori back up, go back down only to calmly walk away when everything was revealed. If the fricking morons didn't hear him, he could have gone there to kick Aizen's balls when he was busy carrying Hinamori around.

From listening to Hitsugaya, they seemed to be under the impression that he had to release his sword in order to control their senses. And for a bit, I thought they were gonna retcon it so that was the case, but the way it was described originally, once someone views Aizen's release, he controls all of their senses FOREVER, no rerelease required.
    Except that Aizen could have released his sword with all the flash and bang and just make the others see nothing. I'm kind of using your own argument against you here... Again, we would need 100% Ichigo perspective to know anything. Though of course that perspective would end the moment he saw Aizen's release. So, we can assume he hasn't done that, for the story's sake, if it's a requirement Ichigo stays out of it.

They need Kenpachi here so that somebody capable wouldn't be under the influence. If a higher reiatsu allows you to ignore lower reiatsu's special powers (assuming Aizen wasn't just lying to increase Soi Fon's desperation), then Kenpachi isn't affected by Aizen's release. After all, he's the monster with the highest reiatsu (his one and only advantage). I don't think even Aizen can find any way around that. Unless he's been popping the pills like there's no tomorrow.

No wonder Aizen left Soul Society. Though I'm not really sure why he didn't leave 100 years ago.

I didn't find any plot holes. I was in complete agreement with Ichigo on this one. Imagine you see captains flying around killing allies. I'd be like WTF are you guy doing? Really, should Ichigo fly in the middle of that?

However, I was cheering for Aizen to kill them all off for most of the ep.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorlath View Post
    I didn't find any plot holes. I was in complete agreement with Ichigo on this one. Imagine you see captains flying around killing allies. I'd be like WTF are you guy doing? Really, should Ichigo fly in the middle of that?
    Are you serious? I can't tell.

Umm... What did I just say? Why did Ichigo do nothing but stand there ogling like an idiot (although he is one so that's a poor comparison), especially if Aizen took his sweet time to stroll to the ground, carry Hinamori back up, go back down only to calmly walk away when everything was revealed.
    I don't think that's what actually happened, I just think it could have been like that for all we know.

I think the mostly likely thing was that he was at the very least fighting with them, since he was cutting them down at the very least, but they never actually touched him. Soifon never jabbed him, Hitsugaya never froze his arm, etc. And at the exact moment, he just flash steps down to Hinamori and throws her up there.

Also, I'm assuming Ichigo was hanging back because they pretty much TOLD him to last episode. He was supposed to be waiting for an opening to strike, but I think it's pretty obvious Aizen never showed any openings since he was never in any danger fighting the Captains and Vizored.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    I thought this episode was great fun, it ran smoothly, didn`t draged anything and was entertaining the whole time, Aizen seemed really threatening too, i don`t particulary see any huge plot hole, we have to face the fact that Aizen`s sword is a huge ass deus ex machina. [/opinion]

My only complain with this episode: Why can`t those idiots use their Bankai already!?!?!?!?
    Last edited by UChessmaster; Wed, 10-20-2010 at 07:39 PM.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Haha, back to the infirmary for Himamori.

Awesome episode. When they all lined up last episode I thought this fight was going to take forever, but Aizen is mercifully obliterating his way through everyone.

Why would he need to do anything?

Awful lot of bitching in this episode about "plot-holes" that are actually easily explained. I'm not sure how much worse the manga gets, but a lot of this just seems like Manga readers bitching for the sake of bitching. Frankly, it's getting really tiresome having you guys come here and shit on it week in and week out. If you hate it so much why don't you stop fucking watching.

I thought this episode was great, and pretty much everything that happened is exactly what SHOULD have happened given what was established previously in the series.
    I Totally Agree With you

Read post below.

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    My only complain with this episode: Why can`t those idiots use their Bankai already!?!?!?!?
    I AGREE!!!!

IMO
    Good episode. Aizen is waaaaaayyy too OP tho. Kinda rediculous how he can still manipulate them even after he showed them Kyokasuigetsu over 100 years ago... I agree that Ichigo should have called them on their Hinamori beat down party long before Hitsugaiya skewered her like a stuck pig at a family BBQ. Although Aizen can conrtol hearing so that notion just goes right out the window.

All Ichigo has to do is snap, go full Hollow on Aizen's ass and hope he murderes him before Aizen shows him his Shikai.

Anyone else kind of find the episode anti-dramatic? The captains are falling by the wayside and common really... noone cares/likes Hinamori anyways. She should have died long ago!

Quote Originally Posted by Penner View Post
    I actually loved it when Aizen completely fucked everyone over like they were nothing, but it was indeed very weird how Ichigo just appeared to stand there like a retard and watched while everyone attacked Hinamori.

Ichigo knows Aizen has "Complete Hypnosis" as a power, and he then sees everyone else going to attack their friend... just put two and two together you fucking idiot.

It's like he saw it all happen and decided "Hmm.. let's see how this plays out."
    Sure Aizen might be able to fight off all the captains at once but I doubt Ichigo could, more so when he doesn't want to fight them. With a power like Aizen's the other captains are basically puppets, if they can't see or hear Ichigo he really has no way to stop them but to fight them.