Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naruto Chapter 513

I like the plot device of "Let's get every single goddamned living creature on the island inside the shell. You know, just in case." So conveniently everyone is able to survive the unforeseeable event of the whole fucking island flipping over. Can't let any animals die, what would the children think?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    I like the plot device of "Let's get every single goddamned living creature on the island inside the shell. You know, just in case." So conveniently everyone is able to survive the unforeseeable event of the whole fucking island flipping over. Can't let any animals die, what would the children think?

Of course, on the other hand, a limp transvestite armadillo dick dangling in the foreground is completely kosher.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    At least it's limp.

Edit: I wrote this in the 512 thread, just as 513 came up. I was trying to figure out other plausible targets for Madara in his quest to collect body parts. Comments? Did I leave any out?

I was looking through the list of kekkei genkai at Narutopedia (http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Kekkei_genkai)

Some of those are plausibly not Kekkei genkai. For example: the Sand Kage's Iron Sand techniques could be plain old Earth Element techniques. Some of them are filler/movie/video game only kekkei genkai. Eliminating the ones I find as plausibly non-Kekkei genkai techniques leaves:

Uchiha Clan stuff
    Boil Release -- Used by the current Mizukage, fire, water
    Byakugan -- Hyuuga
    Dust Release -- Used by Oonoki, maybe just earth?
    Ice Release -- Haku's Clan: wind, water
    Lava Release -- Mizukage, fire, earth
    Rinnegan -- Sage of the Six Paths, supposedly his unique technique.
    Shikotsumyaku -- Kaguya Clan
    Storm Release -- Water/Electricity, used by Darui
    Wood Release -- Senju Clan

If we ditch dust and the rinnegan, that leaves:

Uchiha clan
    Mizukage's clan, which can apparently combine three different chakras
    Haku's clan
    Darui's clan
    Senju clan
    Hyuuga clan

I still think Uzumaki was "confirmed" as a clan Madara is targetting. Maybe his long life is due to stealing some of their DNA at some point.

And maybe Madara infiltrated the Mist Village for the previous Mizukage's DNA.
    Last edited by poopdeville; Sat, 10-16-2010 at 12:26 AM.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Hm...I'm not sure, but what about Shikamaru's clan, Choji's clan, etc... And consider any other clans Akatsuki might have belonged to. Possibly the cursed seal clan.

Anyway, there's supposed to be 5 great Ninja nations, correct? Maybe it's just one from each plus the Rinnegan.

Wait, I thought Gaara was coming and not the Tsuchikage. Am I lost or what? (lazy)

Quote Originally Posted by Splash! View Post
    No kidding, how dumb is Naruto to not figure out or even care about what is going on around him? After having just learnt about Madara's involvement in his parent's death and the Kisame spying incident, surely he realizes that right now there are more important things than studying ecology? Also, the island he is standing on is capsizing and he can't seem to put 2 and 2 together.

Naruto may be strong, but is it really a good idea to have such a dumb hokage that is so easy to fool? Lack of leadership abilities aside, he doesn't even seem to possess basic common sense.

In all actuality he is a pretty decent leader if not great, he's got charisma, he's got vision, he's also got integrity, he's also very humble, creative, diligent and in general has a positive outlook on life and his fellow team mates. All of which are qualities people look for in a leader.

but yes he is an idiot, nothing will change that.

That's kinda why leaders have advisors. If Naruto becomes Hokage, Kakashi, Shikamaru, and maybe Sakura as advisors would not be such a bad idea and would help keep him in line.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam98034 View Post
    That's kinda why leaders have advisors. If Naruto becomes Hokage, Kakashi, Shikamaru, and maybe Sakura as advisors would not be such a bad idea and would help keep him in line.
    What would Sakura advise him in? Crying and failing?

Quote Originally Posted by Sidnne View Post
    What would Sakura advise him in? Crying and failing?
    I think she would advise him with her fists if he ever needed persuasian or didn't want to do something that was necessary.

When Naruto becomes Hokage, she could be his side-piece, at best.

Naruto's passion for the now keeps him idiotic. He can only really focus on one thing at a time... So for this second it's OMG ecology trip! Hey, up can be down, but a male is a male! *sigh*

I totally agree with you guys about the flying and the resurrecting crap... what the heck is up with the Tsuchikage being the one to fly... his techniques are rock based... rock + fly = someone threw that shit.

As for the resurrecting crud, I thought that Kabuto would at least need something of that person even if he was able to use another live sacrafice and clay or whatever to make his zombies... and in the case of Pain and Diedara at least, I don't see how he could come by any of it... With Manda he at least said, oh I collected some cells, and took my magic drugs to make a 4 football field Manda 2.0! Yay me! soo cooool.

They are really pushing this dispension of belief crud. I can understand the super abilities if it's about the jutsu, but just being able to fly, and resurrecting people that there should be no chance of I just don't get. I mean is zombie Pain or Itachi going to have the same powers even without having their special eyes which grants them those powers in the first place?! I seriously hope Kishimoto draws the line here somewhere with this junk...

So wait, you believe its possible to be able to summon demons, have entities co-existing inside you, creating 'chakra' from thin air, making hand signals to transport thinking/talking animals from other dimensions, having electricity flow outside the body that was created internally and not shock you but your enemy, a son having a conversation with his mom and dad after they died 16 years ago, people reattaching their head after having it chopped off, teleportation, and so many other amazing things, but where you draw the line is flight.

Because that's just not possible. I'm glad we found your limit. LOL

I actually have no problem with the flight. I think he uses "dust release" jutsu, which means that he can control earth and air. Its quite similar to how Gaara can ride flying sand.