Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 180

Shit like this still sells DVDs for them. So they won't stop doing it soon. Hey... if Bleach sells... why wouldn't this? I mean... sure... this episode was terrible (not as much as Ramen of Life) but... its tons better than Bleach's canon arc.

Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell View Post
    I mean... sure... this episode was terrible (not as much as Ramen of Life) but... its tons better than Bleach's canon arc.
    Uh...the fuck it is. Hyperbolic much?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnder View Post
    Uh...the fuck it is. Hyperbolic much?
    Lol Hyperbolic makes me think of the old Hyperbolic chamber back in DBZ

Oh man, a series would have to be SO shitty to rip off that concept... it would be almost as bad as retconning 3 or 4 fucking arcs in a single sentence amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Lol Hyperbolic makes me think of the old Hyperbolic chamber back in DBZ

Oh man, a series would have to be SO shitty to rip off that concept.
    Well, I thought the HBTC was awesome back in the day, and considering 90% of everything in every shounen anime is ripped off from DBZ, no, I don't think ripping off the HBTC would make a series shitty.

I assume you're making jokes because Naruto's clone training is essentially the same as the HBTC, allowing him to put in a year of training in a few days.

I definitely prefer a character getting a lot of training in a short amount of time thanks to something like HBTC/clones over a character learning something long and complicated over a couple days just because the character is SO awesome.

I definitely prefer a character getting a lot of training in a short amount of time thanks to something like HBTC/clones over a character learning something long and complicated over a couple days just because the character is SO awesome.
    Unfortunately the sped up training is oft coupled with the old techniques and attacks being reduced to useful only against noname enemies as soon as the new ones are learned. Naruto has tried to give them some purpose still in theatrics but that doesn't really trick anybody, does it? Like Sasuke's (and Itachi's) awesome stunts with multiple kunai throws that are only good for impressing the ladies and nothing else.

I assume you're making jokes because Naruto's clone training is essentially the same as the HBTC, allowing him to put in a year of training in a few days.
    I think he's referring to Bleach

That's not really a HBTC situation. Ichigo just learns shit that's supposed to take 100 years in a couple days "just because".