Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Naruto Chapter 512

Who is Gerard?

And since Kishi seems to be fond of big plot twists, Tobi could be Rikudo who, instead of being the sage that brought peace to the world by sealing the 10 tails, was a bad guy using his powers for evil--only he was stopped and his powers were stripped from him by the combined powers of Naruto's and Sasuke's ancestors.

Pretty much Itachi in reverse or the plot of Final Fantasy Tactics. I mean, Rikudo just looks like a "bad guy," doesn't he?

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam98034 View Post
    And since Kishi seems to be fond of big plot twists, Tobi could be Rikudo who, instead of being the sage that brought peace to the world by sealing the 10 tails, was a bad guy using his powers for evil--only he was stopped and his powers were stripped from him by the combined powers of Naruto's and Sasuke's ancestors.
    Maybe. It could make sense if his kids broke his powers up. It wouldn't make sense otherwise, since it seems that putting the paths together gets you closer to Rikudo's power, and they are "all" bloodline limits.

So far, we have three of the six paths confirmed: the Uchiha, the Senju, and the Uzumaki. Who the hell are the other three?
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Could be people from other villages, or it could be the... Byakugan... *shrugs*
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    The Byakugan is plausible.

I'm looking through the list of kekkei genkai at Narutopedia (http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Kekkei_genkai)

Some of those are plausibly not Kekkei genkai. For example: the Sand Kage's Iron Sand techniques could be plain old Earth Element techniques. Some of them are filler/movie/video game only kekkei genkai. Eliminating the ones I find as plausibly non-Kekkei genkai techniques leaves:

Uchiha Clan stuff
    Boil Release -- Used by the current Mizukage, fire, water
    Byakugan -- Hyuuga
    Dust Release -- Used by Oonoki, maybe just earth?
    Ice Release -- Haku's Clan: wind, water
    Lava Release -- Mizukage, fire, earth
    Rinnegan -- Sage of the Six Paths, supposedly his unique technique.
    Shikotsumyaku -- Kaguya Clan
    Storm Release -- Water/Electricity, used by Darui
    Wood Release -- Senju Clan

If we ditch dust and the rinnegan, that leaves:

Uchiha clan
    Mizukage's clan, which can apparently combine three different chakras
    Haku's clan
    Darui's clan
    Senju clan
    Hyuuga clan

I still think Uzumaki was "confirmed" as a clan Madara is targetting. Maybe his long life is due to stealing some of their DNA at some point.

And maybe Madara infiltrated the Mist Village for the previous Mizukage's DNA.
    Last edited by poopdeville; Wed, 10-13-2010 at 11:39 PM.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."