Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One Piece Chapter 599

Quote Originally Posted by FireEmblem View Post
    Sentoumaru is sporting a new coat! I wonder if it means anything.

I'm surprised the Strawhats aren't that emotional seeing each other. It's kind of disappointing actually.... I guess Oda is saving it for when they're all together in the same place though.
    Did Nami charge Ussopp for the sudden 'service' when she hugged him? No? Then she was emotional.

wasnt there supposed to be only 5 px's? or were more shown at marineford?

Its workingo ut interesting, the turning point of the marine war imho were the px's showing up so in theory, unless the power of the strawhats has rocketed dramatically we should see a "decent" fight. IT would be nice if maybe ussop and nami/chopper took out one each and saved the rest from showing there power.

But even considering that rob lucci was one of the strongest in the marines, and luffy has also beat moria in a pretty fair fight (i wouldnt count his win against croc, if croc wasnt limited by time luffy would never have survived) so in relative terms its only his ability that puts him on a lower level to the admirals... its the growth in nami, robin, chopper and ussop that should prove to be the most beneficial.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chambers View Post
    wasnt there supposed to be only 5 px's? or were more shown at marineford?
    I don't know where you got that number from but even if you're right it's been 2 years, i'm sure they're even upgraded by now.

First of all, there are way more than 5. I think Sentoumaru had closer to 20 during the war.
    Second of all, Hancock wasn't "lobbing off heads" of pacifistas. She used her title as schichibukai to disable the pacifistas, because the pacifistas accept orders from allies.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

I'm not digging the changes in character designs..
    Zoro in black looks generic, like matrix leather longcoat, his personality doesn't blend well in dark colors.
    Franky is plain weird, it used to be that his face and hair were the focus of the 'camera', but now the attention is diverted to the shoulders and forearms, it's hard to read his facial expressions like this.

but still, it's great to have one piece back at weekly releases, I want to see the weakling trio trump over a PX.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    Second of all, Hancock wasn't "lobbing off heads" of pacifistas. She used her title as schichibukai to disable the pacifistas, because the pacifistas accept orders from allies.
    Ok, I was remembering multiple pacifistas, but she definitely "lopped off" (not lobbed) this head here . While the Pacifista recognized her as an ally, by no means was it 'disabled'. The Pacifistas made a difference in the war against cannon fodder pirates, but they weren't THAT strong (relative to the other players in the war). Even if they are upgraded, I think the only Pacifista the strawhats really need to worry about is PX-0.

Awesome user with default custom title poopdeville's Avatar
    I read that as Hancock throwing a rock at his head.
    "After all, I am strangely colored."

isnt it weird how since the end of the war all of a sudden luffy has been saying "i wont get married" every time she speaks to him? he never did this before right?

Quote Originally Posted by Splash! View Post
    Ok, I was remembering multiple pacifistas, but she definitely "lopped off" (not lobbed) this head here . While the Pacifista recognized her as an ally, by no means was it 'disabled'. The Pacifistas made a difference in the war against cannon fodder pirates, but they weren't THAT strong (relative to the other players in the war). Even if they are upgraded, I think the only Pacifista the strawhats really need to worry about is PX-0.
    I see her stopping them from attacking, and then striking them while their guard was down.
    She had an unfair advantage which doesn't really make it a reliable case.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chambers View Post
    isnt it weird how since the end of the war all of a sudden luffy has been saying "i wont get married" every time she speaks to him? he never did this before right?
    I'm guessing Hancock didn't really listen to Rayleigh when he told her to stay off the island during those 2 years