Thread: naruto episodes

naruto episodes

I cant find anywhere to download naruto episode english/japanese subbed or english dubbed episodes 30-70mb
    I really just want to download the old naruto episodes Ive tried a ton of sites and all of the links are deleted of removed anyway can anyone give me a site that works or email me some links to them please anybody help
    thank u???!!!!!!!

30-70MB? No wonder you can't find them in such lousy quality. Just download normal eps and you will find plenty of lively torrents at all the usual places.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    30-70MB? No wonder you can't find them in such lousy quality. Just download normal eps and you will find plenty of lively torrents at all the usual places.
    thank u for replying um do u mean the 180 megabyte ones?when I used to download off animea.they were around the 30-40mb size take a look if you like http://www.animea.net/download/335-6...pisode-32.html anyway thank you for your help

I don't think such small files exist. If you don't care about quality just watch them on Youtube.

When you search for example isohunt, there's a bunch of batches with the normal sized eps (~170MB for the old pre-Shippuuden). I have never seen a batch for those strange reencodes for handheld devices that you see individually on Tokyotosho from time to time.

But I suppose you could download normal eps and then reencode them yourself to a much smaller size if you absolutely need them so tiny.

yeah i guess your right i might just have to start downloading the bigger file sized episodes i just wish the naruto episodes were still up for download on naruto central and animea and all that anyway thanks 4 replying

try narutoget.com that site has all eps u can watch online

k guys thanks for all your help this thread can be closed now???