Thread: One Piece Chapter 598

One Piece Chapter 598

mangastream / binktopia

MediaFire | SendSpace | Online Viewing

huzzah!

thank god for that

nice, read it now!!!

ZOMG ZOMG!!

I died of a nosebleed with long-haired Nami.

Amazing chapter! We didn't really see Zoro and Franky past the color page but... Zoro lost an eye? And Franky is bald? LOL

Ussop thankfully got rid of the extra fat and seems to have become awesome. And Nami used thunder with no effort (she looks so hot...)

Sanji... grew a beard? LOL. Chopper looks the same oblivious kid, so much he was tricked. lol.

What the hell with the guys imitating them? They are in for a surprise now that Luffy is there. BTW... a scar o_O

Agh. So much awesomeness...

I need that color spread as wallpaper.

Im glad I skipped the spoilers. Dang... I think I'll go read this chapter 10 more times.

anyone notice fake nico robin with a cock on page 21? ha ha ha

hmm it wasnt that good to be honest they wasted a lot of time on the nami and ussop thing nothing really happened, felt like it was being drawn out a little bit.

curvelicious...

"strawhat luffy" gang should have been the spoiler pictures. get the fans confused.

also, totally awesome chapter to begin the story.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Such a TEASER!!

Sanji's facial hair made me LOL. His whole panel was gold.

That Chopper scene is gonna be funny animated.

Usopp got ripped Bruce Lee style.

And ZOMG NAMI! NAMI!!

Not really a fan of Luffy's X-Shaped scar, but I'm digging Robin's new hairstyle and Nami's new flowing locks.

ANBU Captain
    Awwww what a cocktease but it was still worth the wait! I wonder if duval will join the crew? The character designs are phenomenal! Ussop not the weakling anymore is cool but I still think he will still be "low tier" of the SHs but not bottom 3. I thinkin it'll be robin chopper and nami.

The biggest thing for me in the chapter was the movement of marine HQ. The other thing I'm thinking is that Ao kiji is not fleet admiral. Such a bold and aggressive decision screams Sakaizinu. I'm also very surprised that with the absence of the straw hats that there won't be any rookies they have to worry about. I was halfway thinking they might be considered vets now by some new upcoming rookies. The bar owner said there hasn't really been anyone impressive that has shown up.

Also I think next chapter we will see kizaru or someone big get put down to display a rematch of sorts at grove#1 for closure.

All in all great chapter......shoulda been a double though

Did anyone else notice Brook's new nickname? SOUL KING

Bet Kubo feels very Kuboed right now XD

Nami looks so hot...

Damnit, this needed to be an even longer chapter. Oda fail.

Tenbatsu
    Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell View Post
    Did anyone else notice Brook's new nickname? SOUL KING

Bet Kubo feels very Kuboed right now XD
    Made me laugh

This was an awesome chapter <3

I was browsing through the mangastream forum and they point out something I hadn't noticed.

Sanji is showing his left eye after 597 chapters hiding it.

the more i look at it that mustachioed hat wearing fox the funnier it gets.

I love whenever super weak bad guys show up and have no idea what they're getting themselves into. Those tend to be the most rewarding pummelings.

So Duval fought off Kuma? I'm curious to find out more about how that panned out.
    Also, shouldn't Chopper be the least likely out of the group to be tricked by the fake crew? He has the superior smelling ability like any other animal in a shounen.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Maybe he thought their smells changed because of the weather/circunstances everyone else was?
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Blog Entries
    That was pretty amazing, love the new designs. Kind of sucks that we didn't get to see all of them back again after a month though.

Also, Luffy hasn't really changed at all except for the scar has he? I was hoping his new design would be something of a tribute to Ace but oh well.

Chopper will always be a naive little kid. He probably forgot to smell them.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RyougaZell View Post
    Chopper will always be a naive little kid. He probably forgot to smell them.
    You don't forget to smell things dude, it just happens