Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: One Piece Chapter 598

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash! View Post
    Except it kind of takes away from the badassery to have to whole crew team up against weaklings.
    Not if they just dispatch them effortlessly

That's probably what's gonna happen, the crew's new abilities will only be show when they face off against their next organization

I think the fake crew is just a preamble to when they really show off their stuff. The Marines are already trying to put together a force to down the Strawhats, and I assume that force at least will be legit. The Marines will come in, start owning stuff, the fake crew will shit their pants, and the real crew will just obliterate the marines. </prediction>

Wouldn't be anything new. Remember Whiskey Peak, or the Bellamy pirates, or the Franky Family, or the Flying Fish Riders? Oda often likes to open up a new arc with something easy to get the strawhats all warmed up.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

I just realized something. Someone made mention of the Yonkou this chapter. Since they are still called the "Yonkou", that means there are still 4 of them (probably). With Whitebeard dead, I wonder who took his place? I guess Blackbeard?

although im sure it is blackbeard, another possability is that marco took the spot, im sure he will be the new captain of the whitebeard pirates .