Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chapter 511

Naruto Chapter 511

mangastream / binktopia

MediaFire | SendSpace | Online Viewing

No chapter next week.
    Last edited by Marik; Thu, 09-23-2010 at 03:23 AM.

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    Thanks for the notifier.

Hop-in planks FTW!

non-serious comment
    I find it odd that Jiraiya has no issue in dressing up in the ridiculous frog suit and has no problem making the young trainees wear it either, yet he takes objected to Naruto wearing the green suit back when Gai sensei suggested he use it for training.
    /non-serious comment
    Last edited by Jman; Thu, 09-23-2010 at 06:29 AM.

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Board of Command View Post
    So much for revealing his face...
    I hoped they'd show it too, but the new mask is cool. Slightly reminds me of Gray Fox/Cyber Ninja from MGS.

quick cut&paste for fun
    Last edited by Jman; Thu, 09-23-2010 at 06:43 AM.

That was a nice ending.

Anyone else think 'dick head' when they saw his new face/mask?

Not much really happend in this one except a little backstory.

Seems like his power just shot through the roof, and since he's collected many bodies in the past we will see what kind of "6 Pain" bodies he will have to throw at Naruto. I think we will also see that the shark isn't what it is. I think there may be more going on then meets the eye there.

Does anyone still give a shit about the Uchiha clan?

Lately with the exception of Naruto's parents death flashback, everything that is related to the Uchiha clan is annoying, tedious and outright stupid.

I actually really don't mind Naruto nowadays. The only exception is when he's whining about Sasuke, that just makes me want to choke him.

Blog Entries
    Sounds like Kishi is already preparing himself for the future by releasing this one shot, might mean that the end is closer than any of us think

Also i think this is the first time we even got to see an implied kiss, Naruto and romance don't really go along

I like Tobi's new mask. he looks cool again. although he has a weird frying pan on a stick weapon. what's the deal with that?

still, nice chapter, all ninja again. we never see those parts, they should have more of this stuff.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Was Kishimoto on crack when he wrote this chapter? The frog suits are ridiculous.

Though I guess it was a nice closere for Konan... though since we barely saw her I don't think many give a damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Also i think this is the first time we even got to see an implied kiss, Naruto and romance don't really go along
    True. I was like 'did Kishimoto finally implied something?'

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Sounds like Kishi is already preparing himself for the future by releasing this one shot, might mean that the end is closer than any of us think
    A baseball manga after Naruto? It would need to be very well done... plus since its on Shounen Jump it will need to be uber-exagerated, like Captain Tsubasa. But I don't think that will work...

ANN said six 'legendary' authors would be doing One-Shots. But their definition of legendary sucks (don't know if it was ANN or Shounen Jump who called them legendary... but it still sucks).

* Issue 45 (10/9): Masashi Kishimoto (Naruto)
    * Issue 46 (10/18): Hideaki Sorachi (Gintama)
    * Issue 47 (10/25): Takeshi Konomi (The Prince of Tennis)
    * Issue 48 (11/1): Kyosuke Usuta (Pyu to Fuku! Jaguar)
    * Issue 49 (11/8): Osamu Akimoto (Kochira Katsushika-ku Kamearikouen-mae Hashutsujo)
    * Issue 50 (11/15): Akira Toriyama (Dragon Ball)

The only one in the list that deserves the title is Akira Toriyama.

ANN

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z View Post
    I like Tobi's new mask. he looks cool again. although he has a weird frying pan on a stick weapon. what's the deal with that?

still, nice chapter, all ninja again. we never see those parts, they should have more of this stuff.
    It looks a lot like the weapon the sage of the 6 paths had. Also looks like the Uchiha fan a bit.

although he has a weird frying pan on a stick weapon. what's the deal with that?
    it may be a giant butterfly net. I guess he needs something like that in order to capture the Kyuubi.

so, super dumb flashback + new "cool" mask, thatīs only purpose is to give videogame-makers and merchandise sellers no money-sources :/

well, frog-suit Jiraya is going X-box and PS3 DLC faster than ... something fast?

it's going to be fun to play as.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Tenbatsu
    weird frying pan on a stick weapon. what's the deal with that?
    Isn't it the same frying pan he had when he fought the first?

It's the paddle that he uses to spank the 9-tails. He is into that shit.

I find it hard to care too much about a character that can basically do whatever the mangaka wants him to do. Madara is just a sandbox antagonist designed to roleplay all of Kishimoto's wet dreams.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

That flashback wasn't actually as bad as I thought it would be after reading the initial translations of it.

Seeing Jiraiya and his obsession with all things frogs made me smile a little. Reminded me of the first time Jiraiya was introduced in Naruto when I was still in high school. Aaah memories.